• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Gear issue in reserve

• Thread starter Deleted member 9665
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9665

I was wondering there is a list I could get my hand out to check out what gear will be reciving as I will be equiped in a few days.

Ill be joining army reserve in Quebec as 935

thanks.

Si vous avez un peu de patience, you will find out soon enough.

;D after 11 months of waiting....I sure can still wait....but it would be a "Teaser" for me....

It's a big list.....I don't have it here at home.

Why worry? You're getting it soon.

Vern

Consider it an extra early "Christmass" surprise!

That's how I feld when I recieved my kit, was a blessing!!! No longer did I have to wear dirty greasy civvy street clothes around the armouries!  :dontpanic:

Just kidding, but you'll have it very shortly, and be ready to put it on, right then, right there upon issue! We were ordered to change immediately upon kit issue. And I couldn't wait any long to put that uniform on!

R031 Pte Joe said:
Consider it an extra early "Christmass" surprise!

That's how I feld when I recieved my kit, was a blessing!!!

Right...and then you realize how much crap you have to clean, mark, be inspected on, carry, and take up space in your basement..

But that's a different story.

And I haven't even gotten my desert kit yet :p

List from 32 Brigade Battle School is here:

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/32cbg_hq/Battle_School/Downloadable_Docs/Joining%20Instructions%202006-07.doc

See Annex B near the end.

Should be similar for yourself but unfortunately I wouldn't know.

Cheers

Sig_Des said:
Right...and then you realize how much crap you have to clean, mark, be inspected on, carry, and take up space in your basement..

Its funny cuz its true

You'll get what your entitled to, if they have it. Wait and see, because no one here can tell you for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back