• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Pix & Video Thread

PPCLI Guy said:
So how many people die from obesity from guns then?
Caught me there ...
George Wallace said:
The slow movers.
ae5d319eb4fde50b.png

Family Guy TV show.

Attachments

• familyguy.jpg
    familyguy.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 299
When Bill and Hillary first got married Bill said, “I put a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it.” In all their 30 years of marriage, Hillary never looked. On the afternoon of their 30th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In it were 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash.

She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there was such a box and with those contents. That evening, they were out for a special anniversary dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, “I’m so sorry, Bill. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?”

Bill thought for a while and said, “I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again.”

Hillary was shocked, but said, “Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. I’m disappointed and saddened by your behavior; however, I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad.”

Bill thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace. A little while later Hillary asked Bill, “So why do you have all that money in the box?”

He answered, “Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center.”

Someone finally translated that fucking flag.

Attachments

• ISIS flag.jpg
    ISIS flag.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 242
And if you're having trouble setting priorities, some sage advice via Dilbert ...

Attachments

• priorities.gif
    priorities.gif
    121.6 KB · Views: 307
DIY is cheaper... ( Don't forget to strap 'em in!  :) )

I read that the City of Philadelphia charges, "basic life support, $950; advanced life support, $1,050; mileage, $10 per mile; oxygen, $40; EKG, $80; diabetic (treatment, not transport), $50."

Philadelphia is not alone in charging for this service. Other big cities in the U.S. do it.

Make sure you have travel insurance, and know what it does, and does not, cover.

Attachments

• truck.png
    truck.png
    591.1 KB · Views: 261
mariomike said:
DIY is cheaper... ( Don't forget to strap 'em in!  :) )

I read that the City of Philadelphia charges, "basic life support, $950; advanced life support, $1,050; mileage, $10 per mile; oxygen, $40; EKG, $80; diabetic (treatment, not transport), $50."

Philadelphia is not alone in charging for this service. Other big cities in the U.S. do it.

Make sure you have travel insurance, and know what it does, and does not, cover.

That's really third worldish, I avoid criticism of the USA as it is democracy but that seems so very uncharacteristic. 

Lightguns said:
That's really third worldish, I avoid criticism of the USA as it is democracy but that seems so very uncharacteristic.

Don't feel bad, ambulance service can get pretty expensive in Canada too.  :)

Winnipeg is $834.00. And $333.00 if you refuse to go! Even if a third-party ( which is often the case ) called 9-1-1.
http://www.winnipeg.ca/fps/billing/Ambulance%20Service%20Rates.pdf
Q: Is the patient responsible for payment of the ambulance bill if another person called the ambulance?

A: The person who receives the treatment and / or transport is the person who is responsible for payment of the ambulance bill.

Even if you don't go! "Treatment", aka Patient Contact, could little more than a Hello and Good-bye.

But, in the U.S. it's more expensive. Much more,

eg: Gloucester, Mass.
Basic life support: $1,513.84
Advanced life support: $1,797.44
Advanced life support, Level 2: $2,601.58
Mileage rate (applies to all): $46.08/mile
Supplies (oxygen, IV fluid etc.): $425
Extra EMT aboard: $600
http://www.ems1.com/ems-management/articles/115927048-Mass-city-owed-375K-in-fees-for-ambulance-services/

That's for Land Ambulance. Heaven help you if they send an Air Ambulance. Even if it cancels.
Sky-Rage: Bills, Debt, Lawsuits Follow Helicopter Medevac Trips
http://abcnews.go.com/US/sky-rage-bills-debt-lawsuits-follow-helicopter-medevac/story?id=37669153

In Ontario, ambulance - Land or Air - is $45. max. for transport.  :)  And, you can send that to your insurance company.

There is no charge for hospital to hospital Land or Air transfer. 

No transport = no charge. ie: Treat and Release at scene or 9-1-1 courtesy calls, "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"  :)

My retirement package includes Travel Insurance. But, even so, when outside Ontario...

Lightguns said:

That's what happens when they consider health care as a business, and the companies that supply the services and products are beholden to their stockholders rather than the customers they serve.

I think he is seriously questioning his life choices.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkT2yDOXfkA  Kinda feel sorry for the poor bastard.  :D

:)

Attachments

• vermont.jpg
    vermont.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 159
Back