• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Found out whats happening

CDNBlackhawk

Inactive
Reaction score
Called CFRC torotno today and found out i missed mays selction boards because i was not merit listed in time which is their falt, but i wont get into that.The next time for slection is in September, so she said to expect a call somtime in september, she also said they still have to select 30% more people.

And my Occupation i applied for is Infantry.

Be prepared to call them in Sept, nonetheless.

I will be calling before september anyways to make sure i wasnt accidently given false information.
But if i dont get called with my offer in september i am goona flip.

I just got back from my interview and he said the same thing, that I missed the may selection for infantry.  It kind of suck because my recruiter told me I was at the perfect time when I applied in may.  Now I have to call them back in october and even then, I might have to wait for next year.

oh well.

Is it possible to apply for an other trade now that everything is done?

I have been informed that selection boards for NCM's will be taking place about every 6-8 weeks so you may want to touch base with the CFRC about every month or so.

Is it possible to apply for an other trade now that everything is done?

You can change your trade choices at any time prior to enrolment, but you will have be interviewed for that trade if it was not one of your initial choices.

Back