• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*For Girls* What are you bringing to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'll bring a plain black one then just in case. Don't want to be going in for the swim test and worrying about hanging on to my suit!

For wear at the Mega until you are issued combat boots, I recommend comfortable, lightweight, sensible, and subdued footwear.  Fear of offensive stereotypes aside, during your first week you will be logging quite a few km's in these shoes on hard and potentially slippery surfaces.  You'll also be doing a lot of stairs as well as a lot of standing around without fidgeting.  Furthermore, when you get your weekend off, you'll likely want to explore Montreal by foot and a high quality shoe will allow you to do that in comfort.

Thats what I figured would be best, something you know you can put a great deal of Km's into. Ballerina flats or runners depending on what I have on it is!

OK...string bikini, thongs (wild leapard prints, stuff like that), 2 sizes too small tube tops..

Oh snap...I thought the topic was "What do you want to see girls wear?"

My bad ;)

LOL, but what if said girl was shaped like an egg, you know thicker around the middle etc hahhahaha  bet you'll be regretting your words then hahaha :rofl:

RTaylor said:
OK...string bikini, thongs (wild leapard prints, stuff like that), 2 sizes too small tube tops..
Umm....that's what you see in Petawawa....and it's not pretty!

I carry a steady supply of burlap bags with me in case of emergency.

When I run out I got the name of a good hypnotherapist to work me through the rough times.

wow you guys are harsh lol,  :cheers:  And my friends said staying in this weekend was going to be bring LOL

Dolphado said:
wow you guys are harsh lol,  :cheers:  And my friends said staying in this weekend was going to be bring LOL
Well, we aim to please!  *bowing*

Dolphado said:

Oh, this weekend has already been brung.

LOl sorry for the typing problems, I'm on my 5th beer (I'm such a lightweight!)  I can't even play World of warcraft at the moment! I had meant to say boring lol

Dolphado said:
LOl sorry for the typing problems, I'm on my 5th beer (I'm such a lightweight!)  I can't even play World of warcraft at the moment! I had meant to say boring lol
Gee, five beers?  Five more than I've had.  Not even WoW here (never have played it, though).

I suppose you're sentenced to surfing army.ca!  Things could be worse, I suppose!

Yes, yes they could!  Army.ca is one of my favorite places on the web. next to penny arcade, World of Warcraft, and control alt delete.  OMG, to quote myself, "my geekines sis showing" hahah

Dolphado said:
Yes, yes they could!  Army.ca is one of my favorite places on the web. next to penny arcade, World of Warcraft, and control alt delete.  OMG, to quote myself, "my geekines sis showing" hahah
You must be on beer number 6.  Perhaps it's time to log off?  :rofl:

:cheers:

No, no still number 5 lol, but perhaps it is time to call it a night, the thread has been hijacked quite successfully to boot lol, goodnight :) :salute:

Okay just another question, more about Kit then anything. What size Boots do they go down to?  I'm size 5 1/2 to a 6 in ladies

Dolphado said:
Okay just another question, more about Kit then anything. What size Boots do they go down to?  I'm size 5 1/2 to a 6 in ladies

They will take care of you.....no need to worry.

You DO NOT have to worry about every single little details, you are not the first to go to BMQ.

Congrats and good luck

Thanks, you are so right.  I've been stressing myself out more than anything else.  I will try to just relax and enjoy my last month in town with my friends and family.

Dolphado said:
  I've been stressing myself out more than anything else. 

There will be plenty of time to stress out and right now isnt it.

I will try to just relax and enjoy my last month in town with my friends and family.

Please do so. Just dont get dragged down into the weeds.You dont need to have the answer to evey single minute question that comes to mind. Its natural to wonder, but its not critical. There has been thousands of people through BMQ before you. I'm willing to bet there has been many small females amongst them. My youngest daughter is 11 and she is bigger right now than one of the girls on my BMQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back