• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fitness Test in St jean?

Timmano

Inactive
Reaction score
My recruiter told me my fitness test would be done in St. jean Quebec. I thought this was odd because most of the time it's done at the center where your medical and App test takes place. She also said if I don't pass my Fitness test i will be enrolled in a 30day fitness course to get in shape. This normal thing to be done? could be where I'm from Newfoundland they don't have the certain gear in place for the Fitness test. Any help is much obliged.

-Tim

you will do a pre fitness test at the recruiting centre.  Once your in, you'll do another one in week "0".  If you dont pass that your put in the warrior platoon, or whatever they're calling it this week to bring your fitness up to standard.

From what I understand, they took out the CFRC fitness test completely as of Feb...all CF EXPRES testing will be done in Saint-Jean.  Everything else is the same though.

just to correct myself here.  I thought about what's going on at our centre and I believe that its just reserve applicants that are doing fit tests at the CFRC, all reg force applicants are doing their initial fitness tests at St.Jean/Borden...

sorry for the confusion.

OK...

1- Search...it has been discussed in the past..

2- in week when you will be in St-jean, you will do the express test...you have to succeed in it...other wise you will be put on a Platoon were you will have 90 days to improve your fitness level to the standard of the CF. If you fail...you will returned home...and have 6 month to get to the standard. If you reapply and fail again, then your chance to the CF are over.

It is not hard...I went from 335 pound to 250 in less then a year...every one is able to do it. if not... then you are not worthy of being in the forces.

Read on the centre bathroom stall in the GBA "RFT works, Forward is proof". And that statement is true. My bunk mate was on RFT for the maximum amount of time (3 months), lost 50lbs, and has more self esteem than when he came to St-Jean. They worked him like a rented mule and now he is very cappable of doing what needs to be done. All I have to say is on the express test, try your hardest, and if you don't pass, and you go to RFT then try your hardest there. They will make you pour buckets of sweat, they will make you want to quit, they will ask you if you want to VR 15 times a day... It is up to you if you want to or not. It may seem like hell, but think of the long run, and how you will have a nice job at the end of it. Stick it out and you will have a sense of pride that nobody can describe to you.

Back