• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fire Control Systems Tech

ArmyWife

Inactive
Reaction score
My hubby is currently in Meaford on holding. He started his SQ June 20th and was injured 5 days into it. So now he is currently waiting for another course to start. A course started on August 2nd in Wainwright but only 5 were selected. Maybe kincanucks would have some info on this? As to when the next SQ would be. All he knows is that he will be going to Wainwright for it. He also met with the Sergeant about changing his trade and was told the there were only 2 trades available,them being Sig Op and FCST. He was told he had a good chance of changing his trade and getting into FSCT. He wrote a memo about the trade change. Does anyone know when the next course in Kingston will be for this?  It's hard not knowing any dates. It makes it seem like forever until we can all be together. So far it's been excellent and we are both enjoying our new life =)Our little one misses her Daddy so much though. I guess I just gotta be patient for a little longer. Thanks to anyone that can help.

ArmyWife said:
My hubby is currently in Meaford on holding. He started his SQ June 20th and was injured 5 days into it. So now he is currently waiting for another course to start. A course started on August 2nd in Wainwright but only 5 were selected. Maybe kincanucks would have some info on this? As to when the next SQ would be. All he knows is that he will be going to Wainwright for it. He also met with the Sergeant about changing his trade and was told the there were only 2 trades available,them being Sig Op and FCST. He was told he had a good chance of changing his trade and getting into FSCT. He wrote a memo about the trade change. Does anyone know when the next course in Kingston will be for this?   It's hard not knowing any dates. It makes it seem like forever until we can all be together. So far it's been excellent and we are both enjoying our new life =)Our little one misses her Daddy so much though. I guess I just gotta be patient for a little longer. Thanks to anyone that can help.

I don't know when the next SQ is but I will check the CFSCE website tomorrow at work for the next Sig Op and FCS Tech courses.  Did they tell him why he could go only those two trades?  PM me tomorrow to remind me.  Cheers.

The Sergeant told him that those were the only 2 trades open right now. He asked if there was anything else that would be available shortly and again the Sergeant said " Sig Op and FSC Tech are the only trades available". He did very well on his aptitude test and every trade was open to him. I will remind you tomorrow. Thanks for the response.

Hey I can tell you what I know about the sigop course as my husband is slated to do it soon.  He had to options one in September or the next being in January.  That is what he was told anyways.  Maybe there are a few more that he was infomred abotu though.

Back