• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finding old attach posting msgs from previous bases

carl_gustav317

Inactive
Reaction score
would anyone have any insight on how to find an attach posting msg from a previous base concerning deployments? I'm just looking for direction on where to go.  Even the clerk from his unit is having issues getting any direction.

thanks.

If it is an attached posting for you, and it isn't too old, there should be a copy on your pers file.  Or, you could contact the agency that issued the message.  Of course the more info you have the better:  IE  date time group and msg number.

thank you...unfortunately it isnt for me. It's for one of my guys. We're trying to locate it through his old unit but they don't seem to remember where it is. i will suggest the pers file but i have the feeling they have already tried that. Right now, we are using some extra resources/connections to see if we can more direction.

it would be easier to explain the situation, but at the risk of exposing the member and where he has been, i don't feel comfortable with that over these means.

Depending on the supervisor, it might have been entered on the UER as well. Especially if the attachment was for a specific EX or Op. It should be in Peoplesoft under postings.

Wook

thank you all for your advice and help. this is proving to be more challenging than i thought. it is not on uer/peoplesoft. i think it was a matter of sending him to sandbox and chucking him on a plane for something else.
i have some more people doing some digging, so if anyone else has any other suggestions, im all ears!

Back