• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

File Transfer Time from CFNRC to Local CFRC

S

seawolf

Hey,

My file got assigned to my local RC today (Hamilton) from North Bay. I was just wondering how long it takes for Hamilton to have my file? A week? A couple days?

Sorry if there are threads on this - I tried searching and didn't see anything.

Thanks,

Mike

When my file got transferred from to Kitchener, it took about a week and a half for me. But I'm pretty sure it was originally sent to Barrie. But like everyone says, each file is unique. 5-14 days should be a reasonable estimate. Best of luck.

seeing as this is my local. I got a message late March on Friday the 23rd from North Bay that my file was going to be moved to Hamilton.
On Tuesday March 27th, I got a call from a recruiter from Hamilton to come in Thursday for my CFAT, Medical and Interview on Thursday 29th.

Very quick for me.Call them next week if you hear nothing.

seawolf said:
Hey,

My file got assigned to my local RC today (Hamilton) from North Bay. I was just wondering how long it takes for Hamilton to have my file? A week? A couple days?

Generally within 72 hours...

I called North Bay on Friday 13 April... the recruiter was curious why my file hadn't been sent down yet and promised to look into it.  By the following Thursday, I had the email from my local RC that they had my file.  The next day I dropped off the needed paperwork and had my interview date.  Just had my interview on Monday this week and am booked for my medical next Wednesday.

Yea I called Hamilton today. They could see they were Purolatored my file yesterday. The Sgt said probably tomorrow they will get the file and call me to schedule the tests.

Mike

How long did it take from the time North Bay verified that they had received your documents to the transfer of your file?

It took until the jobs I applies for DEO log o, armor o and ACSO opened. I applied last nov and sent in all my documents in dec and made some changes to my file in feb.

Hamilton has my file now. Recruiter said he's lookin it over and for meto expect a call back today

In 2005 I left my job to get a degree because I wanted to be a military pilot. It's been a long road and I am better for it.
2 days ago I finally got the call I've been working towards for the better part of a decade. I have my CFAT on May 28th.

:D

Back