• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

February 2007 Subscriber Contest

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
All,

Similar to last month's draw, one lucky subscriber will be selected for an $80 CPGear gift certificate. This month, all subscribers are eligible, not just new ones. Good luck to all subscribers, and thanks for your continued support.

Cheers
Mike

Well I will toss in a new  'unofficial' togue with "Corrections Ontario" and a pair of handcuffs stiched underneath the text [very cool looking] to be drawn among the "new subscribers" in Febuary.....

Hey Bruce, could you toss in actual handcuffs instead??  ;)  :D (kidding!!!)

Sure, and they come with an all expenses paid trip too! ;)

Beach_Bum....................I see ya took the plunge, you did understand that the handcuffs are stitched?   

The real ones cost a LOT more.............delivery charge [in person, of course], application charge, removal [optional] charge.

Hmmm,

I'm a subscriber too, but my "blueness" seems to have disappeared as was picked up by Cdnaviator last week.  When it gets fixed Mike do I automatically get registered for February's contest??  >:D

No, that shade of vomit colour is what happens when one subscribes and Mods.

The Librarian said:
Hmmm,

I'm a subscriber too, but my "blueness" seems to have disappeared as was picked up by Cdnaviator last week.  When it gets fixed Mike do I automatically get registered for February's contest??  >:D

Hey!  Quit trying to get my handcuffs!  I mean....hat.  tee-hee  ;D

Yes indeed, I believe that baby-puke green is what Crayola has named it!!

Are you sure Bruce? I liked 'blue' better!!

Bum, I already have some; I don't need to steal yours!!  >:D

The Librarian said:
Bum, I already have some; I don't need to steal yours!!  >:D

Now now children, nothing beats a professional application...............

The Librarian said:
Are you sure Bruce? I liked 'blue' better!!

That's OK Vern......once you become an Army.ca Fixture, you'll be blue again.....or you could just set you monitor out in the cold.    ;D

What 2007 posts from now??!!

That's it, computer's on it's way out the door!

Vern, your subscriber's status wasn't shown. For Staff/Subscribers, you get the blue tint at the bottom. Ugly, I know, but I couldn't figure out a way to make it stand out any better. :)

Bruce's toque is just for new subscribers, but you (plus all other existing subscribers) are eligible for the $80 gift cert... so good luck!

Mike,

Thanks!! I like the blue!!
This also confirms that Bruce lied to me about the Baby-Puke-Green & fixture status being required for 'blueness."  >:(
Vern

so all I have to do is subscribe?
May as well since I spend most of my productive time here, and what's $30 except one night of Chinese take-out.

GAP has graciously donated $10 to go with Bruce's toque in the "new subscriber" giveaway. Right now the odds are 1 in 5 of winning, which is pretty good!

I can give someone my autograph if they win, oh waite, no one else will subscribe now  ::) hehe

Back