• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Favorite Posting in Canada

If you could choose any posting in canada (out of the wings) what would it be?

• Total voters
eurowing said:
Campbell River is horrid, nobody should ever go there.. never!   >:D Stay away. (Unless I invite you to the house  ;D)

It was a good place to grow up.  Summers were always beautiful.  Winter was wet, but that makes for lots of snow on the mountains.  Backcountry ftw!

PMedMoe said:
Somehow, I don't think Gander is any different than any other small town.  We grew up on a military base, built by the military, for the military.  There was nothing to do but go to the movies, go to the gym, go to the pool, hang out at the snack bar.....

But we digress.  Out of the list, I think I'd go back to Greenwood.

Hello-I just put in my application for Traffic Tech, and was thinking about my 3 choices of postings.  I'm thinking seriously about Greenwood and the Peg.  What did you like about Greenwood? I was curious about the biggest differences between the two as far as the job goes. 

Binder said:
I'm thinking seriously about Greenwood and the Peg.  

Please tell me someone dared you to type that!  I would even accept "that was a bad batch of crack" excuse!    >:D

LOL!  No, I wasn't dared.  Uh-oh...haha...well, Trenton is my number one, but please tell me why you say that?  Message me, if you want to.

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Please tell me someone dared you to type that!  I would even accept "that was a bad batch of crack" excuse!    >:D

Oh c'mon, you just told me you love it there !  That was 2 days ago  :o

I am going to be honest, my opinions are probably worthless, because anything (IMHO) east of Vancouver Island is a bad posting!  

Given the choice between Winnipeg and Greenwood, I would go with Winnipeg "Home of the Mullet".....

CDN Aviator said:
Oh c'mon, you just told me you love it there !  That was 2 days ago  :o

Two days ago?  It's been longer than that!  I think time has stopped.

Dolphin_Hunter said:
I am going to be honest, my opinions are probably worthless, because anything (IMHO) east of Vancouver Island is a bad posting!  

Given the choice between Winnipeg and Greenwood, I would go with Winnipeg "Home of the Mullet".....

Two days ago?  It's been longer than that!   I think time has stopped.

The town of Greenwood itself is a bit of a dump, I'll admit that. However, the Annapolis Valley is a nice area, in my opinion. I've lived in Wolfville and Kentville for a total of 3.5 years, and I think that for those with families, it's a good posting option.

I've never been west of Ontario, however, so I am not in any way able to compare 'the Wood' to most of the other options in the poll list.  ;D

Back