• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Face of 2005 International Model Competition, Fellow Canadians I need your help!

although i did vote for you i am dissapointed to not see the model Katia corriveau in the running... she is such a hottie and used to go to my highschool   :cdn: :cdn:

The best officers lead from the front and would never think of asking my men to do something that I wasn't willing to do myself! 

i believe the best officer is the one who would do everything with his men, because if he does it knowing the risk, it would inspire the men more so then any speach! :salute: :threat:

Thanks for taking the time to vote.  I will keep you posted.

BTW 48th regulator: You have my vote, just for the fact you didn't post a pic in a thong. I consider that a good ethical choice.

Nikki

Jaxson said:
The best officers lead from the front and would never think of asking my men to do something that I wasn't willing to do myself!  

i believe the best officer is the one who would do everything with his men, because if he does it knowing the risk, it would inspire the men more so then any speach!
you're both wrong, the best Officers know when to delegate, and this is definitely one of those situations calling for a Jr. NCO to take over.
Sir, you go on back to your crumpets and croquet. Let the Masterjack here, run the show.

So, Nikki, how do you feel about a torrid affair with slightly-married, slightly-elderly, slightly-portly, slightly-greying, slightly-broken down, heavily tattooed, penniless paratrooper? It wouldn't be the best night of your life, but on the bright side, it wouldn't take long, either.

paracowboy said:
you're both wrong, the best Officers know when to delegate, and this is definitely one of those situations calling for a Jr. NCO to take over.
Sir, you go on back to your crumpets and croquet. Let the Masterjack here, run the show.

So, Nikki, how do you feel about a torrid affair with slightly-married, slightly-elderly, slightly-portly, slightly-greying, slightly-broken down, heavily tattooed, penniless paratrooper? It wouldn't be the best night of your life, but on the bright side, it wouldn't take long, either.

boy paracowboy- you should sell cars.  ;D

Sunshinegirl said:
I'm Canadian, it would take more than that to scare me off.  I am just on my way out, but I will check back tomorrow.

Sh0rtbUs Thanks so much for passing it on, I really appreciate it and can use all the help I can get. 

Have a good night, Nikki

After hearing back from her I bet young ShOrtbUs is now having a "restless night" 8)

So Nikki, after reading paracowboys attempts at chatting you up I have to know does pathetic work? Because if it does I can be more pathetic than him, honest and I never even sold cars. :'(

If you win by 1 vote its all because of me, remember that :p heheh

pathetic? You old fart, that's clever witticism and charm! She's already falling at my feet. Look at the lengths she's already gone to just to get my attention! Entering competitions, posting on this site... Just like all the rest, soon she'll follow it up with magazine pictorials, television appearances, movies, recording contracts, restraining orders. Just like Alyssa Milano.

but she made reference to me and my thong....

sorry, I'll go back to cataloguing my pocket protector collection...

dileas

tess

Danjanou said:
After hearing back from her I bet young ShOrtbUs is now having a "restless night" 8)

Nah, 5 minutes and i had a smoke, then hit the sheets  ;)

Long day at work just got home.  You guys are pretty funny.  Paracowboy you may or may not be slightly all the things you said but slightly married, shame on you. lol

Thanks for all the help.  Have a great day.

Nikki :) 

see? She digs me. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

paracowboy said:
pathetic? You old fart, that's clever witticism and charm! She's already falling at my feet. Look at the lengths she's already gone to just to get my attention! Entering competitions, posting on this site... Just like all the rest, soon she'll follow it up with magazine pictorials, television appearances, movies, recording contracts, restraining orders. Just like Alyssa Milano.

Speaking of Alyssa, did you get someone to explain all the big words in the restraining order to you yet?

BTW if Nikki found this series of posts of yours, no chance bro, she'll consider you a threat in  the evening gown competition.
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/31628/post-227241.html#msg227241

Cordially

Old Fart ;D

Sunshinegirl said:
I'm Canadian, it would take more than that to scare me off.   I am just on my way out, but I will check back tomorrow.

Sh0rtbUs Thanks so much for passing it on, I really appreciate it and can use all the help I can get.  

Have a good night, Nikki

Well "Nikki" (regardless of your reasoning or motives) just because you thought of the Boys in Green You've got my vote.

Good Luck.

paracowboy said:
see? She digs me. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

I bet all you drink is rainwater and grain alcohol, to maintain your precious bodily fluids.

Danjanou, I got most of the restraining order figgered out. I read it as saying "Hey, Big Boy, why don't you come up and see me, some time?" That's about right, eh?
if Nikki found this series of posts of yours, no chance bro, she'll consider you a threat in  the evening gown competition
you may be right. Good thing she'll never see those posts, huh?

Waitaminnit!

Caesar, how'd you know? Ya gotta be careful, buddy. Flouridation is everywhere!

Hi! Just wanted to thank all of you who voted and let you know that the results will be out sometime late tomorrow night or early Monday.  I will post the results as soon as I find out. :)

Thanks again, Nikki

I wanted to let you know that you guys have been really great and if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of done so well. 

I came in third place with the 1st & 2nd place going to Emily and Sheridyn from Australia.

1st Place Emily (Australia) Votes 31,332
2nd Place Sheridyn (Australia) Votes 30,995
3rd Place Nikki :)cdn:) Votes 30,113

You can go to the website below to see the winner and the top 30.
http://www.nzsbdirectory.co.nz/NZSB_Models_Online_Competition_Promo.html

Thanks so much to all of you who took the time to vote for me, I really appreciate it. Your support was fantastic.

Thanks again, Nikki  :)

Back