• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

F.A.S.T M4 - A magazine for magazines... Different concept

Are you guys kidding?

Airsoft community is HUGE.
They probably put 10 times as much money into buying soldiers equipment than soldiers do.

Flawed Design said:
Are you guys kidding?

Airsoft community is HUGE.
They probably put 10 times as much money into buying soldiers equipment than soldiers do.

Nope not kidding. I know how much airsofters spend on kit, hell they were the biggest customers before when I worked with ICE. They made up the majority of sales, when I was trying to push CF soldiers to buy quality kit with almost NIL results. Some of them will buy BALCS cut armour for Airsoft games when the CF soldiers have no clue what BALCS cut armour is, or what it fits, or how it's supposed to work.

But the other funny thing is, even though they buy stuff, doesn't mean they know how to use it. if I wore everything that I see these airsofters wear on a regular basis, and I mean loaded down with the actual things in real life, I think I'd have a hard time moving let alone try and duck, weave and do running rolls like they do.

Back