• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Eyes Right

KPR

Inactive
Reaction score
This young Belgian lad, outfitted in a minature Black Watch uniform of WW II vintage, waits for the arrival of a Canadian platoon as it marches up the road toward him.

In the final approach, the young lad salutes. The Sgt. in charge of the platoon honours the boys salute with an "Eyes Right"

Kudos to the Sgt. in charge for spotting the boy and rewarding him with what may well be one of his greatest memories of Canadian Military personel.

Well done lad ... well done Sgt. You know everything is still alright in the world when you see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hdRIm0d79A

This has been cover before lad. Just search the site and see. And I believe it was Dutch...

Where ever the kids from, its still a dead smashing bit of work from both him and the chap leading the march.
The kid will treasure that memory for the rest of his life. I know i would.

Somone's got to talk to that kid about the cow kicking :)

Very cute though.

Knecht Ruprecht said:
This has been cover before lad. Just search the site and see. And I believe it was Dutch...

Regardless if it was covered before, it is still worth spreading around for all to see.

Back