• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ephedrine

ruckmarch said:
Drug test were done ramdomly a couple of weeks ago, and someone or some people always end up failing. Petawawa has a few folks that like to use the hard stuff, and there was a case recenly where muffins were laced with drugs by wives that didn't want their spouses to deploy.

Really?  Or is this just rumour/myth/tall tales/etc.?

Drug test were done ramdomly a couple of weeks ago, and someone or some people always end up failing. Petawawa has a few folks that like to use the hard stuff, and there was a case recenly where muffins were laced with drugs by wives that didn't want their spouses to deploy.

I can't decide if thats too fucked up to believe, or almost fucked up enough to actually happen in Petawawa.

Talk about grounds for a divorce...

Wonderbread said:
I can't decide if thats too fucked up to believe, or almost fucked up enough to actually happen in Petawawa.

Talk about grounds for a divorce...

A LCOL confirmed this at a alcohol and drugs supervisor course I attended last month.

George Wallace said:
Really?  Or is this just rumour/myth/tall tales/etc.?
Yes....really! I don't mean the test were done at Pet particular, but the muffin case was from Pet. Blind tests were done last months at various garrisons and bases across the country.

ruckmarch said:
Yes....really! I don't mean the test were done at Pet particular, but the muffin case was from Pet. Blind tests were done last months at various garrisons and bases across the country.

I am sure someone's wife is now facing charges.  Having a wife who buys drugs and then "pushes" them (in her baked goods) is something (the wife) that a soldier should dispose of right away.

Infidel said:
Well, I read that methamphetamine is normally created with an ephedrine base. I'm worried about being tested and having a false positive turn up.

Bloke,

Instead of shovelling crap into your system (thats what it is), why don't you just try the proven principle of eating wisely and well, with proper exercise, utilising a variety of workouts for different achievements of overall fitness.

Instead of being worried what you put into your body, why not concentrate what you can get out of it - all naturally.

Train like you fight.

My 2 bob.

OWDU

George Wallace said:
I am sure someone's wife is now facing charges.  Having a wife who buys drugs and then "pushes" them (in her baked goods) is something (the wife) that a soldier should dispose of right away.

It wasn't just one guy, there was a group of them that this happened to.

Back