• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EOD Babe; US or UK? (Split from EOD thread)

Errrr... where do you think a fair chunk of North American Blood came from?

"Errrr... where do you think a fair chunk of North American Blood came from?"

- You mean, like 31/32 of mine?

;D

- You caught me.  I was sacrificing biological scientific fact for mere humour.  I promise I will do it again.

;D

"Yeah, not a decent looking girl in the UK..... Okay, Liz Hurley, maybe... Katherine Z Jones.....Kiera Knightly....Kate Winslet.... yeah, real land of dogs....  Not too many cover girls in 1 Svc Bn, come to think of it."

Lets not forget Kate Bekinsale. She was hot in the Underworld movies.

Ya anyways, that pic is from one of last years maxim mag issues!! There was also a writeup online about the pic... trying to find it now....

It's obvious she's from England... Bristol, actually.... ;D

Kat Stevens said:
It's obvious she's from England... Bristol, actually.... ;D

She does look like a healthy Scottish Milk Fed Chukter, but I think she may be from Chelsea...

dileas

tess

"She does look like a healthy Scottish Milk Fed Chukter, but I think she may be from Chelsea..."

- Chelsea, Maine, or Chelsea, Vermont?

:D

Tom

I personally think that she is a diver.... after all look at the B.C.'s on her......

with water wings like those, this Sapper isn't about to sink in anyone's bathtub.......

Yup, she would need at least 40 lbs of lead on her belt in fresh water and at least 48 lbs in salt water to get neutral bouyancy! 

S6

Back