• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Drunken Gaming!

Sh0rtbUs

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Well folks, I play several games and I've run across a group of guys that are more than fun to play with.

This audio clip was recorded in the TeamSpeak server, during a regular game. Some random guy, drunk off his gord came in and hilarity ensued. Instead of kicking him, all members of the server were brought into 1 channel by the admin to join in on the conversation. I've no idea where this guy got his material, but its too funny to describe.

My favorite is when he starts to feel the need to communicate his attachment to everyone...

http://swift.completegamers.com/psych.mp3

Haha. Were you playing JO:E on the oZ server the other night?

What games do you play using TS?I play call of duty2. :threat:

I play Battlefield 2, C&C Generals, Battlefront 2 and several other games. TeamSpeak is a great tool, adds alot of fun to the games too!  ;D

Sh0rtbUs said:
BF1942 and COD2

I play rainbow six, and some of the characters I've seen are just plain scary. Wouldn't want to talk to them at all...that's why i play on a french server alot... I can't understand a damned thing they're saying. Just the way I like it.

::)

People still play Rainbow Six? The original or one of the new versions?

Kinote said:
People still play Rainbow Six? The original or one of the new versions?

No sorry, It's Raven Shield aka Rainbow Six 3.

It's really the only game that I still enjoy. I hear they are "changing" things for the next PC rainbow...probably WON'T be buying it.

Sh0rtbUs said:
Some random guy, drunk off his gord came in and hilarity ensued. Instead of kicking him, all members of the server were brought into 1 channel by the admin to join in on the conversation. I've no idea where this guy got his material, but its too funny to describe.

Some of it is a prank - you can get many of the component audio files from Ebaum's World. It's a soundboard, and I've heard hilarious things that have come from them. ;D

Zartan said:
Some of it is a prank - you can get many of the component audio files from Ebaum's World. It's a soundboard, and I've heard hilarious things that have come from them. ;D

Oh he was definitely using a soundboard in between his ramblings...

Back