• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Don't you miss hockey?

BlueEyez

Inactive
Reaction score
Damn it's been a while now. I had never been a real hockey fan before, but in the last season, the Montreal Canadians made it to the playoff and won first round against Boston. Unless you live here, you have no idea about playoff hockey craze  ;D 
So I'm missing it. Who else is?

BTW: I know it's just a wild dream, but I wish Jerome Iginla would be traded to the Habs  ;D

We are not missing it here, but then again we are a footbal family......GO PAT'S!!!!

I'm missing it. But then I missed it every summer. In the winter I ref so I got my fix, it just wasn't pro.

i'm missing since i'm also a habs fan, i can't wait till it starts up again! This year i'm going to try to make it to a canadiens home game

I don't miss it at all, I saw some jr. games last year thats where the real games are played, not by the overpaid players.  To be quite honest I wouldn't care if the NHL had ever started up again.

Why,was there some sort of strike or something?

No I don't miss it. I used to love it but now I much prefer CFL football: great athletes who go all out for a fraction of what hockey players make.

I agree hockey is great, and i like cfl  but hockey is what makes canada

There always was and always wil be hockey.  There just wasn't a bunch of zillionaires getting richer over it.

Back