• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Done with Interview, Went pretty well.

Le Roux

Inactive
Reaction score
My interview went pretty good. The question I feared the most, about why I quitted the CF the first time, was pretty easy. I just gave a honest answer and I lacked the maturity to go trought that the first time. I'm just surprised he didnt asked me anything about drugs uses, I'm always proud to tell I never touched them haha.

Now I just have to bring some proof that I'm clearing my debt and I'm on the waiting list for Sig Op.

Other Sig Op are waiting in here ? And if you are now a Sig Op in learning, how many time did you had to wait, I heard they needed a lot of them so I guess it goes pretty smooth now.

Good luck to all and be honest in your interview it's the best thing to do.

Congratulations.  I'll have the same question during my interview (when/if I ever get to having it), and its certainly something I've considered on how to approach it, but really, in the end, I'm with you. Just be honest about it. Show how your situation is different now, and move on.

On some regards I regret that I left the forces, because ever since Ive wanted back in. In others, not so much, because I'll be a better resource for the military if I can solve or at least marginally mitigate the problems that caused me to leave.

Good luck with the process.

I apologize for this question, but I'm a little bit confused. Should I write a thank you letter to the recruiter? Something deep inside me tells that I should, because he wasn't wasting his own time and my time and he was a great guy. Can you please give me a Yes or No question? Thank you !

Why write a letter? Just go down to the CFRC and thank the recruiter in person and bring in some coffees with ya.

Just say thank you to him for his assistance next time you are in and never mind suck holing with coffees.  I was always suspicious of people that went beyond just saying thank you.

Back