• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Do Something Manly.....Quick!!

neko said:
Now his instructions were to do something manly, so would that mean we do wax/shave or don't?

It means WE DO NOT shave!! Gap has tried to infer that we were trying to "assert our manliness" by doing such. So we shall cease shaving/waxing and thus will end the assertion of our "manliness."

Something tells me that GAPs fellow man will be very disappointed with his pushing us women over the into into the land of non-shaving/waxing though!! He may need bodyguards.

Ok Vern,

I'll take one for the team and cease shaving as of today. No biggie, my shower time just went down by half, sounds good to me!

The Librarian said:
It means WE DO NOT shave!! Gap has tried to infer that we were trying to "assert our manliness" by doing such. So we shall cease shaving/waxing and thus will end the assertion of our "manliness."

Something tells me that GAPs fellow man will be very disappointed with his pushing us women over the into into the land of non-shaving/waxing though!! He may need bodyguards.
Understood.
However don't cease hair removal yet. There are two problems with this. First off we will begin to look, well manly, and secondly Gap may imply that this is a more overt assertion of our manliness. What to do, what to do?

Well...............there is an alternative......

GAP, are you offering to buy all us wimmin bunny slippers?

Do you want my moose slippers as a trade-in? Or would your prefer I settle my accounted indebtedness to you with my now useless packages of razors, shaving cream and wax?

The Librarian said:
If we wimmin didn't wax or shave then the boys would be yelling that we were trying to impersonate them!!

See they are just so unsure of themselves they have to send the accusations of "professing to prove maniless" back at us when de-bunking our shaving and/or waxing habits.

There's one way to settle this, all wimmin of the world unite and cease shaving immediaitely; give the 'men' what they want.

See, it's no girl invasion GAP; it's simply us girls coming into the thread to give you exactly what you asked for.  ;)

Um don't you have to submit a memo to your CO for permission to cease shaving!!?? ??? ;D

IN HOC SIGNO said:
Um don't you have to submit a memo to your CO for permission to cease shaving!!?? ??? ;D
Will her CO check her legs?  ;)

The Librarian said:
GAP, are you offering to buy all us wimmin bunny slippers?

Do you want my moose slippers as a trade-in? Or would your prefer I settle my accounted indebtedness to you with my now useless packages of razors, shaving cream and wax?

Well, the way I figure it, bunny slippers, they be nice, cause iffen you're not gonna shave and wax, I kinda think I want something to take my mind offen it.....

Wimmin do not need memos from the CO authorizing their non-shaving. So no CO's going to be checking out my legs.

If the CO finds out and has a problem with it...I'll point him in GAPs direction.  ;D

The Librarian said:
Wimmin do not need memos from the CO authorizing their non-shaving. So no CO's going to be checking out my legs.

If the CO finds out and has a problem with it...I'll point him in GAPs direction.  ;D

Why, you think he will need bunny slippers after you are finished with him?

IN HOC SIGNO said:
I ;)F HE WAS A REAL MAN HE WOULD!!!
:rofl:

In that case perhaps checking for bare patches on one's CO's chest would be a good idea before you cease shaving. If he's still really fuzzy you're safe to get fuzzy yourself!

I don't think the women are man enough to go through with their little protest. I'm going to have to see pictures of the weekly growth (I shudder inside, but I'm man enough to look at some womanly harry legs.  :) )

career_radio-checker said:
I don't think the women are man enough to go through with their little protest. I'm going to have to see pictures of the weekly growth (I shudder inside, but I'm man enough to look at some womanly harry legs.  :) )
Are you wanting to see women's legs with someone called Harry on them (kinky) or Harry with womanly legs? (no comment)  ;D

By the way you need to prove you are man enough by showing off the bare patches on your chest.

It's hit the wires...http://www.flashnews.com/news/wfn5050221J23226.html
LOL

Three categories...Densest hair, Longest Hair and Horrific Hair...

Chest hair doesn't even rate a competition...pfft

neko said:
By the way you need to prove you are man enough by showing off the bare patches on your chest.

Fine. Why rip off some hair when you can go all the way  ^-^

You hear that? That thud was the light of the flash bouncing off my chest.

Come on, CRC, we both know your chest is as flat as an 8-year old girls

Ahhh, now that is an awesome pec, I mean pic.
However I don't think it can be considered manly to put up a picture of someone elses chest.  And if the hair had actually been ripped out it would be a bit red. So we have either a naturally hair free chest or a shaven one. Not at all manly.

Back