• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Divisions

Past life R031 Camron Highlanders of Ottawa (I miss those guys). Now MAREL soon to be E-TECH still loving it.

Cheers....

:cdn:

I didn't see this one till now either (NavyMich) so here goes:

Reg Force MARS    (77-81)            West Coast Training and HMCS Kootenay       
NAV Res Chaplain    (85-89)            HMCS Discovery and Supp Res
Reg Force Chaplain  (90-Present)    Pet (RCD & 2RCHA), Goose Bay, Esquimalt, Gagetown, Halifax

Former Reg force NESOP
Current Reserve Boatswain (full time for the last decade and still going) ::) Why did I ever get out?

Welcome aboard to everyone!

So we have a growing Navy contingent, which is good to see.

If anybody has some ideas on improving the Navy part of the site, PM me and we'll try and get make things happen.

There is lots of interesting stuff going on in the Navy these days, so there is plenty to discuss.

Cheers

whiskey601 said:
...If anybody has some ideas on improving the Navy part of the site, PM me and we'll try and get make things happen...

And before anyone says it, NO it won't automatically improve once I get my transfer to AF, but thanks anyway.... ::)

navymich said:
And before anyone says it, NO it won't automatically improve once I get my transfer to AF, but thanks anyway.... ::)
Is that before or after you get all your kit sorted out?  ;D

navymich said:

You can take the girl out of the Navy...but you'll never take the Navy out of the Girl!  ;D

That's for sure In Hoc Signo.  After more then 15 years, I'm Navy through and through.  It's going to be a big culture shock.  For me AND them....lol.

Librarian, you had to bring up the kit didn't you?  ugh....15 years of Navy DEU's anyone??

Regular NCI Op currently posted to OSCP Esquimalt.

I did a brief stint in the reserves as a Gunner before hand.

Reg force NET (radar), in training.......rotting away here in Halifax on my 63 week long QL3 :boring:

IN HOC SIGNO said:
So are you going to change to Airforcemich?

I have been thinking about changing it, but navymich is who I am, so not sure yet.  Any ideas from anyone??  My original thought had been "navyafmich", but found out that you can't do strikethroughs in the usernames, so that is out.  :D

I am trying to get use to the Navy Slang...

I worked for the Base Asst. CPO once..and he told that the heads were down the hall. I stoped him and ask him what head's were.

Kinda Funny.

Gave me a odd look.

Back