• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO 2013 financial year

I'm curious about MARS as well. Does anyone know when the next selection for MARS is?

Was told on the 19th of June during my interview that there were 20 spots left for MARS this year.
Hopefully someone here can clear this up...

Allgunzblazing said:
MARS is closed for this fiscal year as per the recruiting staff.

Personally, I wouldn't trust anything the recruiters tell you...They seem to be really out of the loop.

Have been told mars is closed as well.  Interested if this has changed so I can apply

d_edwards said:
Any other log applicants on this thread.  November seems a long way off, and having a tough time finding post degree employment .

Hey... I am a Logistics applicant and was also told November is the next selection for a small amount of spots. Once my medical file comes back from Ottawa I will be merit listed. Best of luck with the job hunt.

Selections today!!!

I just found out that I was merit listed in time for today's selections. So excited!

Stiman said:
Selections today!!!

I just found out that I was merit listed in time for today's selections. So excited!

Same. I was merit listed on Monday. Lol

Does anybody know what kind of time frame we're looking at here to hear something back ( given you were selected). Like 1-3 weeks maybe?

I waited just over 3 weeks for the call after the selection board, don't get discouraged if you don't hear right away.

I was told by my MCC that it would be 3 weeks after selections (July 25th) before I heard anything. But I bet he said that to keep me (and others) from calling too often in the days following the selection date.

I'm not denying it could take 3 weeks, because I know it could, I just know that some get their offer about a week after selections.

I called my LRC today just for S&G....of course there wasn't any update since Thursday but I couldn't resist lol.
I think realistically none of us will hear anything before next week.
Just out of curiosity what are people looking at occupation wise? I'm Inf. Off.

Back