• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Couple of Questions

stayfrosty said:
I just have to say, the most recent part of this thread makes me smile.

As a more "mature" applicant (read: "old", I have teenagers myself!), I am finding the Q & A very telling about the generation that is coming up behind us.

They ask questions, but they don't really want to hear what the answers are... after all, they know all about getting good grades and 'blah-blah-blah'.. A little BMQ might be a bit of an eye-opener for the average 18 y/o I bet!  ::)

:2c:

It's funny, I heard the same thing about your generation from my grandparents.  ::)

Shall we keep things on track?

Well, I did not intend to create a maturity debate on this topic.

I love to get the answers, every answer I got was helpful. My post above was only to say that I am looking for answers on my future, and I am not neglecting the present. (Good grades etc.)

Now, if others have answers that are related to the topic, feel free to post. I don't think I will be having any more questions for the moment, at least, until I am done most/all of the Infantry post its.

(Already did "Life In the Infantry" and "Comparing the Regiments".)

Hope I will eventually be a Vandoo, as I am a Bilingual Quebecker. (Mother tongue is french, but did/do my studies in English.)

Again, thank you to everybody for the input on this subject, it clarified many things for me.

Back