• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Couple of questions from a Newbie

G.McDonnell

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im brand new to the site and just had a couple of questions of which im sure you'll tell me to use the search option but anyway...
I have chosen the trade of Naval Electronics Tech. and as part of this will undergo subsidized education at one of two colleges for 2 or so years. My question is; will I be attending
BMQ before or after my schooling? Id really like to go before :)

It depends on the availability of the course. It's likely you'll do it the summer in between semesters if you're "nominated"/merit listed for the course. You'll go when you go, you don't really have the choice, as much as we want to, but at least you get paid!  :)

G.McDonnell said:
Hey guys, Im brand new to the site and just had a couple of questions of which im sure you'll tell me to use the search option but anyway...
I have chosen the trade of Naval Electronics Tech. and as part of this will undergo subsidized education at one of two colleges for 2 or so years. My question is; will I be attending
BMQ before or after my schooling? Id really like to go before :)

Bear in mind that you only get the college education if you enrol under the NCM-SEP program.  If you join as a plain old NE Tech, you get your training at CFNES Halifax and not a college.

Back