• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Congrats

MCpl ???????

Inactive
Reaction score
i would just like to say congratulations to all of the rifle teams who made it to provincials and didnt make it to nationals and those who did. Unfortunitly my team only placed 15th but we were in 18th when we started.

I'll echo thos Congratulations as well!

My Corps didn't fare too hot, but then again, we don't get to shoot as much as others... still a great experience! :)

My team Place 3rd in ONT for the Provincials job well done . Myself and one of my Cadets will be going to The Nationals in Valcartier from the 7th May to the 14th May. :salute:

My job will be Coach TEAM ONTARIO  3

I was in that team that placed 15th...eh jackson  that was some competition eh?    :sniper:

primer said:
My team Place 3rd in ONT for the Provincials job well done . Myself and one of my Cadets will be going to The Nationals in Valcartier from the 7th May to the 14th May. :salute:

My job will be Coach TEAM ONTARIO   3
congradulations, but your team got 1456, the same as you went didn't it? But you must be a good coach

MCpl Jackson said:
congradulations, but your team got 1456, the same as you went didn't it? But you must be a good coach

Thanks troop

All the scores were low this year. Only beat PWOR by 2 points it seems that the Maj was upset over it  :salute:
The 2 composate teams have a great chance this year. :cdn:

Back