• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Comanche Helicopter up for sale on eBay.

Black Ops

Inactive
Reaction score
See for yourselves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1467&item=5531729561&rd=1

That's cool, but what could you do with a $50 000 fake helicopter with no engine, tail, or potential? :tank:

From the description...

THIS HELICOPTER IS "EXACT REPLICA", AND CANNOT EXPORTED DO TO STEALTH TECHNOLOGY USED IN THE DESIGN....

LOCATED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

WILL SHIP WORLD WIDE.

The guy is full of it.  ::)

If there was even a HINT of stealth tech in the design the US Gov't wouldn't let some nobody have it at all.

$50,000 for what is probably nothing more than a pile of bondo and fiberglass  ;D

Regards

SOMEONE ACTUALLY BOUGHT THIS ???

Just a Sig Op said:
I'm thinking it would make a good hood ornament.
so, are you saying that you are the sucker that bought it? (j/k if the person who actually bought this is reading this post.)

Wow, and here i was wondering what the hell a tacvest was doing being sold on ebay... the shit people will buy...

I don't think it was a real buyer. Just some moron.

Some quotes from people who have had to deal with this so called "buyer" before:
"dodgy frenchman who bids with no intention of buying.timewaster.IGNORES EMAILS"
"SELLERS BEWARE bid on high items, doesn't respond to email. DEADBEAT BIDDER"

On a similar note, awhile back somebody sold a F-18 fighter that was once in the blue angels.

Yeah, then the FBI and the CIA+US military confiscated it and said it was obtained illegally. I suppose they didn't want it flying around because of the inherent danger of someone crashing it. Also the fact it had mountable hardpoints that came with it!  :o

This time round' the terrorists wouldn't have had to fly the plane into the building yanow? :P

Just kidding, but no, they wouldn't let the seller+buyer complete transaction...

Ive seen even wierder things then this. At one point I got an e-mail from a friend and It was a link to an E-Bay site were an old Air Craft Carrier was for sale. Ill see if I can find the link for it.
Regards,

AS A PILOT AND HUEY HELICOPTER OWNER THIS UNIT LOOKS SO REAL I HAD A HARDTIME TELLING IT WAS NOT.

wow, as a pilot he had a hard time recognizing that it was just a mock up despite the fact it is missing its tail section?  Remind me not to fly with this douche... :)

THIS HELICOPTER IS "EXACT REPLICA", AND CANNOT EXPORTED DO TO STEALTH TECHNOLOGY USED IN THE DESIGN.

You'd think he'd proof read what he wrote....

But I suppose he can't DO to his life as a helicopter pilot... :)

Can we say "fruitcake" anybody???

He's just trying to make some quick cash. Won't happen...
::)

Back