• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Christmas Countdown

I have no problem with Christmas the day. I absolutely despise Christmas the season. That is all.

To me the Christmas season is all about family and the gathering of all those close to us. Its a time when many have the spirit to give by the means of volunteering themselves, or donations to the less fortunate via cash or nameless gifts.

Overall I enjoy the season.

Its that time of the year which makes/breaks many businesses, and for those who cleebrate the birth of JC himself.

This year I will fly to Boston USA, to be with friends, and see a white Christmas for the first time since Dec 1994.

Normally I spend my Christmas's alone, shy of friends popping by etc. I have the Christmas lights on my house, and I normally chop down my own wild pine tree, and decorate it in my entertainment room (AKA 'Manland') something like my Dad used to do. I cook a turkey breast with mashed potatoes and veggies, just for myself (and my two Siamese sentinals).

A boatride down the canal systems on the island to look at the lights, and sip on some CC and ginger ale with my neighbours as we zip up and down the many canals here. A great time here in the tropics, but no snow and cold.

Pics from last year - my neighbours homes, and Christmas morning, after the pressies were opened.

Regards,

OWDU

aha wow i'm so used to having snow on christmass i find it weird seeing santa dressed up in winter clothes, in very hot wheater... i think they need a santawith shorts... ;D

Here in Vancouver, during Christmass, you choose between rain or wet snow. However, Whistler is awesome but expensive.

Back