• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF application consultant

• Thread starter Thread starter aesop081
  • Start date Start date
This thread is turning out pretty good....i thought for sure i would be on a verbal by now..........

army.ca bullying and all

Michael O'Leary said:
Is that a remuster trade?  Or can I ask for that when I go to the Recruiting Centre?  What score will I need on the CFAT?  How long is the course?  Where do they do the training?  Can I ask to go somewhere else? If my girlfriend doesn't want to move, can I be posted back home to Mom's basement?  What colour beret will I get?  Is there a Special Forces element of that trade?  Does the CFAC pocket protector come in CADPAT?

Answering all of that at 10 bucks per question is far too cheap. [10 questions x 10 bucks= $100= Not worth it] Of notable interest, however, is the reference to a girlfriend ....

Perhaps you'd need a partner - go good cop/ bad cop with them.  A dude like R.Lee Ermey to wittle them down and see if they can hack (a) the Forces in general, and (b) our collective sarcasm from you as our prophet and ONLY then, actually consult with them - kind of like a free initial lawyer's visit to test worthiness of a client.

Or is that a little over the top?

MM

I forgot to add:

If you need to convince parents/kids/significant other.....fear not.  Why do it yourself and fail when you can have a professional CFAC do it for you......Results guaranteed or next relationship convincing is on me.

aesop081 said:
Results guaranteed or next relationship convincing is on me.

You take Sergeant-major's daughter type of relationship? :-X

MdB said:
You take Sergeant-major's daughter type of relationship? :-X

BTDT.........

I'm a "people person" , i can deal with anything

aesop081 said:
I'm a "people person" , i can deal with anything

OK... let's crank it a notch... how about Hillier and O'Connor? :P (a bit off target for application consultant... but since you can take anything ;D)

MdB said:
OK... let's crank it a notch... how about Hillier and O'Connor? :P (a bit off target for application consultant... but since you can take anything ;D)

What is it you are look for here ?

I was wondering if you could carry me to and from the recruiting centre. When I redo my medical could you pee in the cup for me? It's not like I'm hiding anything....

van Gemeren said:
I was wondering if you could carry me to and from the recruiting centre. When I redo my medical could you pee in the cup for me? It's not like I'm hiding anything....

Thats gonna cost you extra...my regular fee only includes study sessions for that test

hmm, last time I studied with a boy...... oh nevermind.

I heard the urine test was hard. Do I have to study? Is it done on the computer or on paper?  :blotto:

van Gemeren said:
I heard the urine test was hard. Do I have to study? Is it done on the computer or on paper?  :blotto:

All done online now...you have a free USB post dont you ?

Do you provide support after enrolment?  Will you do Basic Infantry for me?

George Wallace said:
Do you figure a 1 GB Memory Stick would be big enough, or should I get a 2 Gig?

Sounds like you need at least 3. What do I have to score on the Urine test to get into the Jtfninjasnipercomandos?

Back