• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Soldiers and ND's - (Split from Canadian Soldiers injured in rollover)

geo said:
current ND and injury is already in another thread.............
couldn't find said thread
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that the latest ND was a result of someone not clearing their weapon prior to cleaning it. It went off and the bullet went through 2 tents and struck a reserve WO in the leg.

shutterbug258 said:
couldn't find said thread
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that the latest ND was a result of someone not clearing their weapon prior to cleaning it. It went off and the bullet went through 2 tents and struck a reserve WO in the leg.

Wasn't told the particulars...just that it happened. My buddy did comment on lack of wpn skills but that was all he said.

Most of the NDs that have happened were because of improper weapons handling, as far as I know none were because of weapon failure.

As for the ND with the individual being hit....I was told he was only in theater for 1 day.

As of the time that I left theater the count was very high for NDs.

Regards

CFL, a little bit of reality. Said soldier did indeed get his remuster, AFTER he was charged, found guilty and fined!

Back