• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Club Whisky in Australia

Alberta Premium destroys them both.  Alberta Springs is mighty fine, too.

Privateer said:
What's all this talk of Canadian Club?  Crown Royal is much better.

My thoughts exactly.

Flawed Design said:
It was making people sick.

Seriously?  I remember having it once and not being too impressed. 

Kat Stevens said:
I had an allergic reaction to it.  After about 18 of them, my vision got blurry, speech was slurred, and gravity became much harder to deal with.  After 24, I got nauseous, incoherent, and eventually unconscious.

Oddly enough the same things happen to me when I drink beer, weird eh?

Gibson's slaughters all the others - Canadian Club is terrible

NL_engineer said:
:rofl:

Must have to do with the name  ;D

Gawd ...

Did you just out me in public?? Good thing everyone knows who I am already eh?  >:D

Canadian Club is nasty stuff, there is a reason bars buy it for mixing drinks. I personally prefer Crown Royal, either the regular or better yet Crown Royal Reserve. That right out of the freezer generally makes everything better, after a long day.

S.Stewart said:
Canadian Club is nasty stuff, there is a reason bars buy it for mixing drinks. I personally prefer Crown Royal, either the regular or better yet Crown Royal Reserve. That right out of the freezer generally makes everything better, after a long day.

You really need to give Scotch a chance...
Glenfiddich.  Now, that's good Whisky!

Jaydub said:
You really need to give Scotch a chance...
Glenfiddich.  Now, that's good Whisky!

Meh. Scotch is a rare thing, if I am in the mood I may drink it. Generally I stick to Crown, hasn't failed me yet.

Rye = Gibsons
Bourbon = Jack Daniels
Scotch = Ballentines (normal use w/ soda)
          = Macallums - neat  (sometimes w/ rocks)
Vodka = Smirnoffs or Finlandia
Rum = Bacardi ( all 3 shades )
Gin = Saphire

And that's all I've got to say about that.  ;)

Thanks. I guess you could say that I've had plenty of exposure over the years.  ;) 

Back