• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAFIB 20/13 I.D Card

JesseC

Inactive
Reaction score
I tried looking for an answer to my question but I couldn't find an exact answer. What exactly is a CAFIB 20/13 I.D Card? Is it like a Military issued I.D card similar to something like a health card?

Ok. Understood. That was also one of the possibilities on my list. Would you happen to know when they are issued? I am in the Reserve Force and I am told that I am supposed to bring them with me to BMQ when it starts.

You'll fill out an application to get them.

You'll get them, when you get them. Forget timelines.

I've seen anythng from two months to four years for ID discs and cards in the Reserve.

Staff

JesseC said:
I tried looking for an answer to my question but I couldn't find an exact answer. What exactly is a CAFIB 20/13 I.D Card? Is it like a Military issued I.D card similar to something like a health card?

CAFIB 20 is a "Permanent ID Card" and the CAFIB 13 is a "Temporary ID Card".  CAFIB 13 is issued by your local Military Police Ident Section.  Your Res F Unit should provide you with an ID Request Form and make an appointment to be processed.  The CAFIB 20 will follow in a few months.

Also, I don't believe they use the term "CAFIB" any longer.....I think it has been changed to NDI 20 or 13.

CFAO 26-3

DAA said:
CAFIB 20 is a "Permanent ID Card" and the CAFIB 13 is a "Temporary ID Card".  CAFIB 13 is issued by your local Military Police Ident Section.  Your Res F Unit should provide you with an ID Request Form and make an appointment to be processed.  The CAFIB 20 will follow in a few months.

Also, I don't believe they use the term "CAFIB" any longer.....I think it has been changed to NDI 20 or 13.

CFAO 26-3

Close.

It is now:

Temporary ID card is a NDI 10
Permanent ID card is a NDI 20
Record of Service ID card is a NDI 75

DAA said:

CFAO 26-3

My mistake. I misread CFAO 26-4.

Back