• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

British L1A1 SLR with SUIT - Pics

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I took these pics of this SLR today, and you would not beleive whats so unusual about this one. Anyone care to guess.

Cheers,

Wes

Noe, take a closer look at the magazine. You'll be very suprised when I spill my guts on this unique rifle.

Cheers,

Wes

Is this a full sized rifle?  Or is it a 1/6 scale SLR?  That's my (feeble) guess.

Its an earlier 7mm one?
The mag does not look like a 7.62 NATO one

Well, its just after 0330h here, I am up to bid on an ebay itme, and yes its olny 6 inches long, but what detail, eh. Thanks for guessing.

Cheers,

Wes

You mean that Garvin got it right?  WooHoo!  (Actually, the details on those 1/6th scale stuff is amazing)

von Garvin said:
Is this a full sized rifle?  Or is it a 1/6 scale SLR?  That's my (feeble) guess.

Actualy VG I got it right your's was in the form of a question mine was a statement
HitorMiss said:
It's the gun from an Action figure.

mine though I guess wasn't a statement in size so I guess were both right.

Geez Wes, there must have been quite a few beer downrange, with your nose getting closer and closer to the table, when all you could focus on was a 6-inch replica FN..... ;D

I could not resist buying it because of the detail. I also bought a Sterling SMG, a Browning .50, .30, M1 garand and Tommy gun. All neatly displayed under glass in my bar. Nancy thinks I am insane, and curses them almost everytime she sees them.

This is what my gun collecting has been reduced to.

The detail on them all is unreal.

Cheers,

Wes

I'll see if i can get an address for it if ya like. About $20CAD get you two, one with marynl, one with wood, two bayonets with scabbards, 2 SUITs, two slings, and a heap of mags, yes all loaded with 1:6 scale 7.62mm ball.

You can also search ebay for 1/6 scale rifle, or 1/6 scale machine gun or similar. Ther eis heaps out there, all detailed. Minimi, MAG 58, MG-42, BREN, Sterling, and more, including SMLE and No4 rifles with operating bolts.

Cheers,

Wes

Back