• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bored? Cold? Wish you were on some tropical beach?

George Wallace said:
OK!......Now I know you guys are lying to us and feeding us a line.  I understand you are having a cold snap right now, with temps ranging in the mid 20's.  ;D

Haha, not here in Melbourne. Its 1121 and its already 35. Good times. Queensland is copping a lot of rain i hear. Wes would know better then i though.
Darwin had a cold snap recently, the temperature got down to a numbing 24 i think. And thats no line! That's the coldest its been there since the '60's.
Anyway, i'm off to watch cricket in a pool. You folks stay groovy. ;D

Hey wes
Whats the chances of buying that fur jacket you call torso hair?

My three have grown in but progress has stopped at that.

Sorry, i cant hear you, the music is up too loud and i'm concentrating on the telly. Something about me being the "Evangelicest of Hale's"...
Pwoa, this sweat is something to behold. Looks like i ought to crack another beer. As my troop Sarge used to say, "Hydrate or die".
Seriously though. I'd love to come to Canada over the winter. I've never seen proper snow.

Hey, come on over!  We've got lots of it on this side of the country.  Tunes are pretty good here too  ;)

I'm heading to Porta Plata, DR next week to recce the BBB's.
I'll be sure to make a quality assessment of the Rum for my report.

(Beach, Bars and Babes) ;D

Cheers till then :salute:

You folks Down Under may have all the warm weather and beaches in the world, but do you know what?
One hour ago I was freezing my *** off watching a hockey game, and no amount of warm days or sandy beaches can top that, eh. 8)

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I was drinking Tim Horton's while I was watching the game too.

Back