• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Wainright, who's goin!

Sorry for oduble post but I have a question involving this BMQ.  My Recruiter said she didn't know if I had a write an essay for this BMQ.  Reason being said is I'm the first from the base to go to Wainwright from where I am, usually the new recruits go to St. Jeans.  So I was wondering if the essay is a go?  Thanks. :cdn:

I was given the St. Jean package. I was told to do the essay because it will give your instructors insight into who you are as a person (where you came from, etc.). This way if you don't have to write one then well hey, it's done anyways, no big deal. But if it needs to be done and you don't do it now, you're going to have to write it out by hand, and if it's not done properly (neat and tidy) you're more than likely going to have to do it over again, and again, until it's done correctly (to said instructors liking). The only thing I'm having trouble on is that curs-ed security form. I don't know the exact dates I moved.

Back