• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Do we know what the mailing adress for basic is so our friends and family can mail us?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was starting to wonder if I was the only one. I hadn't come across anyone with the same start date as me lol

Hey, I'm doing Med Tech too! Coming from Kingston.

Everyone ready? I'm every emotion you can be; jumping for joy to crapping my pants.

Looks like i will be joining you guys there. Got the email today, Coming in from Ottawa, also for infantry.
See you guys then

Blamage said:
Hey, I'm doing Med Tech too! Coming from Kingston.

Everyone ready? I'm every emotion you can be; jumping for joy to crapping my pants.
Awesome, congrats.
I can say roughly the same emotions for myself, anyone who hasn't already should really check out "Truth, Duty, Valour" on YouTube, I believe episode 403, and 404 show a brief overview of people going through BMQ right from Day 0 when they walk in the doors, extremely informative.

About 45 minutes per episode.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll take a look. I watched the whole first season of Basic Up this summer and it helped me learn some things, but I'll definetly take a look at that.  I just want to start. We'll be there in 46 days I believe - that's Saturday 18

Blamage said:
Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll take a look. I watched the whole first season of Basic Up this summer and it helped me learn some things, but I'll definetly take a look at that.  I just want to start. We'll be there in 46 days I believe - that's Saturday 18

It still hasn't really hit but I drew up my resignation letter for work, I'm handing it in next week..I have to give 4 weeks notice under my contract, but I guess then it will really start to feel real.

Looking forward to meeting you all in a little over a month!

Look forward to to meeting everyone. Hopefully we can all take the suggestions we've learned around here and put it to use!

I wrote my letter up yesterday, still hard to believe.

Back