• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

I got my call Friday as well! Combat Engineer out of Hamilton, on.  Haven't booked a flight yet though. Been a long wait since Jan 5 2014. Anybody else long wait?

I got my job offer exactly one year to the day after applying. Thought that was pretty interesting.

I start the 16th as well. Flying out of London on the 14th, I applied in April/May 2014 for vehicle tech.

See you ladies and gents there! I got the call last Friday. Going for Combat Engineer. Super psyched!

Yea.. I've been kicking around the website seeing people come and go for a while now lol. I think I have only talked to 2-3 other people joining me.

I joined the Canadian Forces Applicant group on facebook and there are tons of people there to. I found everyone from this site and from that group and made my own facebook group for us for R0074E. So far there are 10 of us in the group. :)

Treemoss said:
Just added myself to the group.. now to head hunt  ;D

I know for sure there are people that have already posted for that date haha.

Moore said:
I joined the Canadian Forces Applicant group on facebook and there are tons of people there to. I found everyone from this site and from that group and made my own facebook group for us for R0074E. So far there are 10 of us in the group. :)
Can you add me to that??

Back