• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blood Type Tattoo

Cool. A medic decked out with a couple of 45s, just like George Patton (but more useful).

Daftandbarmy:  Just realized I didn't answer your point of whether or not our care was superior to the past. We were only 6 years from WW 2, and our training, equipment and establishments were based on what was in effect in that period. About the only major change was the availability of penicllin, and the sulfa family of drugs

Thanks. I'm assuming then that the standard of practise was pretty high. You said that you went on patrol alot. What type training - if any - did you get for that type of work with the infantry? If you had your 'druthers, what else would you have had to make you more effective (apart from access to whole blood)?

I hate to say it, but sometimes I tend to get somewhat wordy  I think too much so for this forum. If you'd like to send me an email, I'll get back to you ASAP.  Address in my profile.
Pro Patria 
Bob

Back