• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blood patch/Allergy patch, placement

ArmyVern

All very good points.  I do in fact have a STANAG MED marker attached to by Dog tags.  Ordered it through the base hospital here in Halifax before my las tour.  They also suggested I make it know to any med pers attacched to the Sqn I was tasked too.

Old and Tired said:
ArmyVern

All very good points.  I do in fact have a STANAG MED marker attached to by Dog tags.  Ordered it through the base hospital here in Halifax before my las tour.  They also suggested I make it know to any med pers attacched to the Sqn I was tasked too.

Well, I'm no medic, but I'd still suggest then that you have been given excellent advice. That is what they are going to be looking for -- and knock knock knock , hopefully, you'll never have to actually see any of the good medics require to check that STANAG tag out. If they do have occasion to though -- you'll be in great hands.

-Skeletor- said:
I marked my stuff since I saw some of the guys who've been in awhile had some of their kit marked. I believe I asked St Michael's Medical Team about it awhile ago and he said the same thing as ModlrMike about it not being needed.

You did, and I did.

If you bought tabs...glad you look nice. But they are pretty much just another patch. Marker works just as good. The only time blood type tabs are useful are if they also double as IR reflectors.

Back