• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bizarre baby names

MedTech said:
I'd name mine Pearl, Curve, Bold and Storm ;D if they were cool.

You own a crackberry dont ya.......

Might as well name kids :

Razr, Crazr, Rumor, shine...

CDN yarrr I do. Do you? Wanna join the cult of the berry?

Well, there is a Chrystal Chantal Leir (sp?). There's two guys that, when you say their first and last names fairly quick, sounds pretty funny. Like Joe King, or Eric Hunt.

Oh no, I'm starting to giggle again! ;D

MedTech said:
Dude... Seriously... Get OFF of the cuch and start doing something productive. i.e. I don't know... Something instead of being on BSG Watch :P

Umm it's spelled COUCH. and you should have noticed that I don't just post on the BSG thread by now. :P ;D

My dad is named Mark, my step-dad is named Mark, my dad's best friend is named Mark, my step-dad's boss is named Mark, my old drummer...you guess it, Mark!

Bizarre eh?

I was going to do the really, really unfashionable thing and name my son something mental like "Malcolm". I reckon that way, when he grow's up, he'll have a man's name. That list really shows, in my opinion, the egocentric, self obsessed cult of celebrity. It shows a total inability to consider other people, especially when that person is your child and will have to live with your cutesy, bullshit, baby name you thought of after spending too much time not thinking about the consequences of your idiocy.
It actually makes me angry to consider what these stupid bastards have done to their children.

MedTech said:
if it's a daughter, she'll be Porcia (pronounced porsha).

But if people pronounce it wrong, she's going to be called Porky-a.  :-X

Here's a good article on the popularity of "weird" baby names.

Back