• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best And Worst Tour oversees

• Thread starter Thread starter E31
  • Start date Start date
Well i have a dilemma as my best and my worst is the same one it is UNPROFOR 92 with the 3 tp with the Vandoo's best because the experience i was exposed to on this tour far exceeds anything i have had to do since and the worst because we lost one of our own on that tour
rest in peace

Sgt C.M. Ralph, UNPROFOR, 17 Aug 1992  :salute:

Chimo

Well the Poker is up and running, but unfortunately we broke "Lazy E's" budget two games into the tour..... Sweet Lou is fleecing us all on a regular basis as usual.

As for the original question:

My TAV trip to KFOR '00 with Freaky Paul was by far the best....

My worst.... wait out :)

Army Buck !!! Stop hanging our dirty laundry out in public. All your ADREPS are denied and I 'm telling RAZOR !!!

E39G said:
Army Buck !!! Stop hanging our dirty laundry out in public. All your ADREPS are denied and I 'm telling RAZOR !!!

Hey, its not like I mentioned that lost report for your $75.

Don't worry about my ADREP's..... you guys are all out of "PopTarts" anyway.

RECON

OK THATS  IT MY NEW "WORST TOUR IS OP ATHENA ROTO 3". Having to put up with ArmyBuck041 . And it was only $20.00 according to the TSO.  :crybaby:

Well the Poker is up and running, but unfortunately we broke "Lazy E's" budget two games into the tour..... Sweet Lou is fleecing us all on a regular basis as usual.

Go ahead Bloggins, you will make a fine little B#$&@ for Louis. I am sure he will buy you a large double double with all his winnings back in Pet???

If were still on tour's

Best:      Sierra Leone 2000-2001, IMAT and not the UN, But with the UK Taskforce, after that it would have to be Kabul ATHENA Roto 0

Worst:  Rwanda ..... nothing more to say on that one.
:cdn: :soldier: 

Lads

E39G, Remember the vein on Broph's head in Kuwait.... Man when that grew look out.

My worst and best AND only one was the transition from IFOR to SFOR what a bitch of tour after taking over from 5 Br.

When we arived the ISO's were just storage bins but we changed all ,re your Bar.Bee fire pit etc.
Roto 0 SFOR left our fellow Sappers with a good Bivie.

We left you the Hot Tub in Corolici . ;)

I knew Ken Hodge, Met him in Israel,  Kept up with him over the years.  I agree, he is a great guy.  If you are still in touch, tell him the American NCO says hi. 

radio1953 said:
I knew Ken Hodge, Met him in Israel,   Kept up with him over the years.   I agree, he is a great guy.   If you are still in touch, tell him the American NCO says hi.  
Speaking of the Hodge familiy out of Trail I have had the Honour of serving with all of them since 76.
Yup the first I met was Glen? He ended up as Sqn Sgt/Maj. in 44 Fld Sqn,Trail.

Good people. :cdn: :salute:

I agree with PPCLI MCpl:  Apollo ;D
                                    Palladium  :(

Tom (42A, both tours)

radio1953 said:
I knew Ken Hodge, Met him in Israel,   Kept up with him over the years.   I agree, he is a great guy.   If you are still in touch, tell him the American NCO says hi.  

Radio1953,

CWO Ken Hodge is currently on the US Army Sergeant-Major's course in Texas.  He'll likely stay another year or two to teach. 

S6

Back