• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Been a Month

Benoit

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Hey guys its been a month and 5 days since I have completed my processing. I was just woundering what is the usual wait for people applying to reg 031 infantry? thanks guys you really are a big help. sort of like a big family. Military is cool and im not even in it yet lol but i cant wait. Thanks again

what recuriting center are you being processed at? and are you going reg infantry.

Im going reg infantry, im currently at the Victoria CFRC. Everythings gone really smooth, and the people at the center have been really helpfull. I think I might have an offer waiting, but my clerk went on leave and I cant get ahold of the recruitment office.

Yeah the hole recuriting deal is a bit ****ed up but thats all you can do......its worth the wait. im just hoping to be gone to summer basic. o yeah I take it you had to do your physical over again,am i right?

I waited about a year, I‘m going into Sig Op, I I just got accepted and getting sworn in on the 14th and leaving on the 17th for Basic on the 20th. Don‘t stress it man, it‘ll come. Good luck.

Congrats Jason! long process but I guess it makes it that much sweeter. Anyways good luck and keep us posted. Cheers.

I‘ve waited 7 months and I also go to Basic on the 20th as 031...patients is a virtue

it a bit different for me because i did a component transfer from reserve 031 to reg 031 infantry i did my medical december 4 and i got a possition the 12th of this month not to bad only took 4 months

yeah hopefully I will get a job offer for summer basic

Back