• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ballistic goggles

• Thread starter Thread starter D-n-A
  • Start date Start date
D

D-n-A

Hey, wondering if any of you know of a good set of ballistic goggles, that you can wear glasses under. I got ESS Profile NVG goggles, their great an all when I'm wearing contacts, but won't work with glasses.

http://www.sealsactiongear.com/catalog/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=407

Should be reasonably close for an LWFA man like yourself.

Bolle T800 are the issue CF ballistic google - they will fit a low profile set of glasses.

KevinB,

My issued ballistic goggles are made by revision.

http://www.army-technology.com/contractors/personal/revision/

Check this out!

No your issue glasses are by them...

The google is the Bolle T-800

see I wore a Tac vest once  ;D and the old issuse (and OLD US) PASGT vest

ISSAC005.jpg

PASGT armour, tac vest and a shotgun, not a very good day out for you, Kev, as one can tell with that half pissed look on your face.  Sub-standard kit and impractical weapons make KevinB go crazy... >:( 

I do declare, Grunts with Digital Cameras are turning my beloved Canadian Army into a military fashion show!    Whats next?  A militarized Cosmopolitan?

That's it!  CAMOPOLITAN!  On newsstands now, Nov 2005, with a scratchinsniff sample of the new mosquito reppellant!  Also: Sex secrets of Coyote Surv Ops all alone on shift at zero-dark-buffalo!

Gadzooks...

Tom

Hey, sign me up for a subscription!  Wait a minute, you were joking weren't you?  :blotto::(

Hey that's why we call it the Gucci kit....and speaking of publications....what is up with all the troops reading Maxim??? Just went through the shacks as the duty god (not tonight) and holy moly...they're all over the place....??? We actually had a couple of the infantry boys who had to go look in the mirror to see how their BEWs looked on them before they could make a decision on what size they needed?? Man, they only come in 2 sizes....what's up with that? I'm expecting that multitudes of hugely pricey gold chains will soon become de rigeur issued kit....just to further impress us girls who love to see a man in uniform.

So mike, did you get an answer? ESS make inserts for the NVG Profile goggles.

I'll gonna be checking out the Bolles. I'm not really interested in getting the prescription inserts. Would get annoying after awhile(atleast I think), when you need them, you have to take off your glasses, put the glasses in the case an put them somewhere, than put the goggles on, an do the same in reverse to take them off. Easier to just be able to pull the goggles over the glasses when I need them, an putt the goggles back onto the helmet when I don't.

Back