• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bacon mushroom melt

RANGER BURGER    Camp Darbyson, Fort Benning Georgia. 

Frankie said:
Hijack..... The Chicken Burger in Bedford, has great chicken burgers, but even better burgers. Old fashion drive up, that has been around since the 30's i think. GREAST onion rings. Yummmmmm fried onions on the grill. So good.
Must have for any visitors in town.

My .02

+1 (emphatically!)

and the shakes at the Chicken Burger are the best in the province (IMO)...dammit now I want one...with 2 chicken burgers...

:o

Guess I will just eat my brussel sprouts though (phooey!)

Redeye,

You got that one right for sure...there is no other chicken burger...and it's good for you...lol
The chocolate shakes aren't too bad either...

MudMan...you like Big Macs with a side order of two cheese burgers...he he he

HL

With supersized fries and supersized bladder buster coke...

he he he...

HL

big bad john said:
I am now a happy man, I was in Kingston today and stopped for a pint in a pub called the Toucan.  Much to my surprise, for the first time in Canada I found curry and chips on the menu.  After a platefull and a pint I am now back in Ottawa much happier!!!!

The Toucan is an amazing place, adopted by my course last summer. Fridays between 5 and 7, free finger foods.

The owner actually comes out, and serves plates himself. Of course, they realized a course of 15 hungry army guys eats a lot, so they started bringing us the trays right out of the oven. Made more than enough cash off our pints  ;D

The Kildare House in Windsor serves great curry chips.  A plate of those and a pint of Kilkenny.  All is right with the world.

There is a burger at the Husky gas bars, I forget the name but it's 2 patties and you can get eggs and everything on it  :D Another good burger is the Super Burger at Barrie Burger in Barrie ON, and the mushroom swiss burger at Denny's in Brampton  :D

Denny's? Brampton? Where? There used to be one at Dixie and Eglinton in 'Sauga but they mysteriously closed shop.

Denny's
American Style
2452 Queen St. E  905 791-8168
N side of Queen St between Torbram and Airport Rd.

Thank you! You've made my son happy!

I couldn't find CAD info on their web site.

Your welcome,
Lets see, I finish work tomorrow at 0630,....have my Grand Slam Skillet waiting for me would ya?

Now if it was true love you'd get the bottomless cuppa' jo along with the meal!

Back