• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Artwork showcase

Yeah and seeing as how all his art work is military based he would given us a good chunk of the budget pie too probably.

Its a Dream worth persuing' You take a look at Winston churchill. Who knew the man was a painter?

CHURCHILL.jpg

image.jpg

Artists have always been Very Political. If it wasnt for winston churchills eye of the future of what was to happen.. Perhaps Britain would be Germany? Everyone at one time thought Churchill was Crazy becuase he believed in a German uprising.

Canada dose need an anti-war government. But at the same time, and active military and a stronger one. All the soldiers would convert to the blue Helmets. And a United Nations will be born rite here in Canada, And all the forces will be under strict command of the Prime Minister. And from the Prime minister to the generals. Upon such a course.. It would be my Responsibility to encourage, and promote Peace.

By this time, we would also provide better benifits to Doctors and Police forces.
And Also by gaining back our oil industry.
Canada would develope a new look, to which all will be very encouraged to follow under.
And throughout Canada, we will deliver new inventions that would save the whole human race and propelle itself into the next evolution. The Boyant Floating Automobile which would run off of Nitrogen which makes up for 78Percent of the earths atmoshper, Lithium Metals, and of course Electronegativity.

Either way. by 2009 Here in Drumheller im going to run for mayor at a young age of 25. Ive been gaining much notice and support, and the people who ive befreind are well over my age. But this town will be utilized with art, the tourism is thriving here, Dinasuars once roamed here, lol. Therefore we have Lots of Dinosaurs statues to paint. Lots of Murals in this town that are crap. And I have one Commission come spring to do the side of the building of the Royal Legion.

So remember... Encouragement and Inspiration is a Great Tool.

Who knows,.. maybe they will get me to do this one..
DH004.jpg

CesarNostradamus said:
Its a Dream worth persuing' You take a look at Winston churchill. Who knew the man was a painter?

I did.  (As did many others here).

:gunner: :soldier: :fifty: :deadhorse: :tank: :pushup: :argument: :sniper: :mg: :cam: :akimbo: :flame: :evil: :rofl:

Mike Bobbitt said:
Ryan, if you're not already doing concept art for movies/books/games, you need to be.

And ive already worked for a small video game company, i quit after six months thou. Hated It.

Its been a long while since ive been on Milnet, Due to the christmas holidays and staying up late at night everynite making a RTS video game,...with this 16 year old doing all the amazing programming for me :) im pretty happy. But also painting a few pictures.

heres a preview of the game so far. Not much, been working on it for 2 weeks now progress is steady. If you ever played starcraft, well... this game will be better than that and more military scifi.
grunts.jpg

some game models i done
bunker1.jpg

barracks1.jpg

2-2.jpg

4.jpg

dsaa.jpg

imortus.jpg

bobafett.jpg

apc.jpg

paladinsoldier.jpg

tankie.jpg