• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Airmich, if Mike has planned outages for you than he will have to do it for everyone.  Just think of how many people are on this site and how many people are on course.

9r domestic said:
Airmich, if Mike has planned outages for you than he will have to do it for everyone.  Just think of how many people are on this site and how many people are on course.

Hey 9nr.. and how about those of us waiting for a deployment to end and need this site as a way to pass time so we don't go nuts?.. ;D

Pea said:
Hey 9nr.. and how about those of us waiting for a deployment to end and need this site as a way to pass time so we don't go nuts?.. ;D

I am already nuts, actually my time spend on army.ca has gone down since he was deployed. Our wallets can't take this site being down very long.

Well....for a second there it was only you and me Mike.  I see folks are finding their way back to the site.......

Question:  Are you working on the Serve tonight too?

No actually... our ISP went down hard today and has been out since about 1430. Looks like they're working the kinks out now.

Guess site speed is also a problem in the meantime......takes about five minutes to post or refresh/change screens.

Yeah, I was going to try to take advantage of the downtime to do some of the upgrade work but things just didn't pan out that way.

Was there a problem with the site last night?  Friday Jan 19th?  I couldn't get into the site due to possible congestion.  As for usual site speed, I have no problems, once I'm in.  Must mean that the site is becoming quite popular and needs a bigger server or something.

My $0.02
BYTD

BYT Driver said:
Was there a problem with the site last night?  Friday Jan 19th?  I couldn't get into the site due to possible congestion.  As for usual site speed, I have no problems, once I'm in.  Must mean that the site is becoming quite popular and needs a bigger server or something.

My $0.02
BYTD

Is that $0.02 a donation towards a backup server in the $$ drive you are going to initiate?

I guess I am going to be the first loser without a real life who will own up to noticing the outage this afternoon.

well, old sweat, you'll be the first to say something about it online, whereas I too did notice it :D

Looks like there are surges in the sevice tonight.......Normal speeds and then slow to no speed and back up again.

George Wallace said:
Looks like there are surges in the sevice tonight.......Normal speeds and then slow to no speed and back up again.

I'm having the same problem

Back