• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Alphabet Game

X - for...X for... X-ray....yes I know its been said...has it?

MedTech said:
X - for...X for... X-ray....yes I know its been said...has it?

X- for Xena.

Come on.

Think of those costumes you always wanted to wear..er...uh I mean, see the girls wear. Yes that's it...see the girls wear... yes that will do fine.

X for X rated all male action......I see a few of you homophobes shuddering

mover1 said:
I wouldn't say "homophobe", but people with good taste ;)

career_radio-checker said:
X- for Xena.

Come on.

Think of those costumes you always wanted to wear..er...uh I mean, see the girls wear. Yes that's it...see the girls wear... yes that will do fine.

OH DAMN IT! How'd you know that I always wanted to wear one of those?! SH*T I've been discovered, but I have to agree with von Garvin...I do have good taste! I think my man boobs will fit into that body suit she wears quite nicely!! Can you imagine playing Op-Force wearing that outfit? while screaming on the top of you lungs *AIYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA* and firing your C-9 from the hip at the same time?  ::)

Okay well...

Z- Zone, Landing. As in "Sir, are you sure you've sited the LZ correctly? I think the Griffin's rotor blades need a little more room to clear the trees!!" said the Sgt as he coughs *IDIOT!*

MedTech said:
OH DAMN IT! How'd you know that I always wanted to wear one of those?! **** I've been discovered, but I have to agree with von Garvin...I do have good taste! I think my man boobs will fit into that body suit she wears quite nicely!! Can you imagine playing Op-Force wearing that outfit? while screaming on the top of you lungs *AIYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA* and firing your C-9 from the hip at the same time?  ::)

Okay well...

Z- Zone, Landing. As in "Sir, are you sure you've sited the LZ correctly? I think the Griffin's rotor blades need a little more room to clear the trees!!" said the Sgt as he coughs *IDIOT!*

Ummmm, just a thought....... But what happened to "Y"???????

I don't think we did George. I think we did quite well and all those questionable letters were just costume ideas. :)

mover1 said:

I kept watching, waiting for the girls to show up....but they never came! THE GIRLS NEVER CAME!

Sig_Des said:
I kept watching, waiting for the girls to show up....but they never came! THE GIRLS NEVER CAME!
Yeah, but you didn't have to watch it a second time just to be sure ;D

Now back to the halloween Theme -

Z = Zorro

(Now he's HOT)  ;)

Oy! I didnt know it was Costumes :D well in that case...back to A

A - Austin Powers!!!

Back