• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armouries Hit Halifax NS

I am about 10 minutes from the Armouries.  I could set up a LP/night OP...someone get a QRF ready to go, I will let you know if they come back.

Checklist - rubber hose, sand to fill it...what else??

Mud Recce Man said:
I am about 10 minutes from the Armouries.  I could set up a LP/night OP...someone get a QRF ready to go, I will let you know if they come back.

I'll nominate you for the position then, as well as see if there are any openings for an 8 man Quick Reaction Beat Down team.

Mud Recce Man said:

Phone book & hammer ! , way to go H/L

Can anyone find any confirmation of the vandalism/protest?
Well not so much the protest thing, this is Halifax and the S-chudents are are always revolting, but the vandalism should at least show up in the herald.
I'll write a letter but I'd like confirmation.

Sounds like the Vandals my wife had when she went to school.  They protested the Big Bad G-8 by vandalizing the Cash machine but ate Taco Bell after.  Gee I wonder where they got the money for the taco's  hmmm.

It is sad how some people just do not take 5 minuets to think of what they are going to do, and how it will effect others.  Sure they do not like our troops over seas, but cleaning what is vandalised will cost TAX DOLLARS.  Then complain there being over taxed.

It would be fun if you could find out where a few of them live.  Then, go paint "Hippies Out Of Granola"  on their houses, 100 times, in six foot letters, before sunrise....or I'll cut yer balls off..........name that movie!

Yep long haired starbucks drinking hippies...
they did the same thing in Ottawa a couple years back only they defaced the tomb of the unknown soldier hours prior to remembrance day parade.

When will these people wake up and realise the only reason they got freedom to do malicious stupid acts is the liefs of those they so protest.

song"freedom isn't free" gets in my head...dam that's funny.

Mud Recce Man said:

well could could also set up an OP in the bushes right across fromt eh armouries...just my thought, that way we could get them right away  >:D

Better to keep my thoughts to myself.  I hope they get caught.

great idea folks. Let's all talk about committing felonies on an open board. Maybe we can get ourselves arrested, and implicate the owner of the site! Hey, the publicity at the trial would do him wonders!

::)

Sorry Para...just frustrating...we would of course always go the route of the authorities because we are law abiding citizens...

HL

Yes, yes thats it.  The authorities because the justice system is effective, efficient and a deterrant to people who do such acts.  ;D

Back