• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you a pet owner?

What kind of pets do you have?

• Dog

Votes: 41 23.4%
  • Dogs

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Cat

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • Cats

Votes: 34 19.4%
  • Reptile

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Reptiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bird

• Birds

• Rodent

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Rodents

• Combination (what do you have)

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • I don't have pets

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Fish (Yawn)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • fishes (boring)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I hate pets (So I am a loser)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes ... I am a "ZOO" keeper like Vern. ;-)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Hawk, her name is Katie (originally Caper from Cape Breton) and she is a Springer/Border Collie cross as near as we can tell.  Very territorial (which is normal for female Border Collies).  We are her third or fourth owners that we know of, got her when she was 6 yrs old.  She's 10 now and still pretty active (when she wants to be).

Tweety (No I did NOT name him,... adopted)

4 years, 20 pounds

tweetyyawn.jpg

PMedMoe - with that breeding, she should be one wonderful dog! Our's was a purebred Springer, but a pound puppy. She'd been running loose, picked up by the poundkeeper in Estevan, SK, who was a personal friend, and we rescued her. She was active and a complete dingbat right up to the time her liver failed and we had to put her down, at age 14. Enjoy - she's lovely.

:cdn:
Hawk

One horribly adorable kitten named by the cadets of the Squadron I was working with.

Camo the Combat Kitty

princess.jpg

And two now deceased adopted Guinea Pigs - Sally(darker) and Fluffy - neither named by me (The Chin's name is Spazz - he was my roommates)

all3-1.jpg

Hmm - I voted for one cat - because she's the only one who's technically mine - however I may qualify for Vern's zoo if you count my 7 university level roommates. Unfortunately they're harder to catch, name and cage.

**edited
s

If it moves and it can get hurt it has probably made its way through my place at some point in time.  :)

nice poll
my dog is a shepard/rotweiller/border collie cross
the other; usually gets me a shoot in the arm ... a wife      lol

http://www.garyrip.com/screenclean.swf

You'll enjoy this! Certain friends and family have WAY too much time on their hands!

:cdn:
Hawk

Well this is my topic---- ha ha ha and for those who know me..  I am going to list my pets. It might take awhile....

7 cats- 2 inside- 5 outside
2 pygmy goats ( outside of course)
4 dogs
-2 Purebred Great Pyreneese( My coyote hunters)
-1 purebred Keeshond
-1 German Shepard

1 Standardbred Horse
1 Appaloosa Horse
1 miniture horse who is Prego
1 mini donkey- half shaggy

2 Turtles.....

Hmm I think that is about it for now............maybe this is why Hubby has to go back to the Sandbox......

D Squared said:
I have a 13 1/2 year old Dalmatian cross who has his own website.
Warning:  Don't go there if you can't stand pop-ups!
http://mickeythedog.tripod.com/
He's the BEST! 

I visited the site - I even sent an email to "cybermickey2000@hotmail.com" - but I got this in return:

<cybermickey2000@hotmail.com>: host mx4.hotmail.com[65.54.244.232] said: 550
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

I'm crushed.

New addition, Pasta the Bourke's Parakeet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourke%27s_Parrot

He joins Darien the Blue Headed Pionus and Alberta the Vampire/Werewolf/Hatebird.

Pasta is either short for pastel (for his colouring) or Pastafarian.  I have not decided which yet.

Completely off-topic from the army , but I figured it might be nice to know what kind of animal lovers we have on here !!

Let us know what you have , what you wish you had , what you plan on having !

for my part , We have a small zoo ! lol

3 Cats ( Nalah , Velcro and Marcus )
4 Fish ( no names )
2 Snakes ( Zoe and Nixon )

We are buying 2 Spiders next week , plan on buying 2 Monitors ( lizards ) in the next year or so and we are waiting for a PMQ to get both of our dogs !!!!

So yeah , real animal lovers right here !

Back