• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [ 2019-present]

Recruiting Centre: Regina Detachment
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM at first
Trade Choice 1: Navy Material Management Tech
Application: April 5th 2024
First Contact: April 10th 2024
CFAT: April 29th, 2024
Was offered Logistics Officer position (Navy) & accepted after my foreign BAs were seen
The med assessment was done the same day and I had to submit docs for my Lasik eye surgery performed in Brasil in 2012
Submitted docs: May 10th, 2024
Medical & Interview: July 4th 2024, deemed fit
During interview asked for a switch from Navy to Air Force
Security Clearance Pre-Assessment: Started July 10th, 2024
Submitted all my docs for Security Clearance: Aug 2nd, 2024
Sent e-mail asking about status, if any missing docs: Sent Sept 16, 2024 answered Sept 17, 2024 "Your file is coming along good"
Selected:
Offered:
Enrollment:
BMQ:
Hey bro,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and I wish you the best of luck with the application!
I am also currently in the security screening process. I submitted my application back in November 2022; security screening started in June 2023, and it has been 16 months already. I am a PR now and will be able to become a citizen next year.
Please share any information you have about the new initiative to shorten the time of security screening with us.
Thank you!

I was selected for my position on October 2nd or 3rd but haven't received an offer yet. Seems like it takes 2-3 weeks for that to happen. When is your BMQ date?
Hopefully should be soon. After I was selected got a email the next day with the offer. BMQ is Nov 18th. Congrats on getting selected!

Recruiting Center: CFRC Edmonton
Regular Force/Primary Reserve: Regular
Trade Choice: Aerospace Control Officer
Applied: August 10th 2023
First Contact: August 11th, 2023
CFAT: September 12th, 2023 (Qualified)
Got LASIK done which delayed my application due to 4 months post-op.
Interview: February 8th, 2024
Medical: February 8th, 2024
Medical Documents: July 15th, 2024
Aircrew Selection: October 7th - 8th, 2024 (Passed for all trades)
Background check: Started October 10th, 2024
Position Offered: Pending
Swearing In: Pending
BMQ: Pending

Recruiting Center: CFRC Edmonton
Regular Force/Primary Reserve: Regular
Trade Choice: Aerospace Control Officer
Applied: August 10th 2023
First Contact: August 11th, 2023
CFAT: September 12th, 2023 (Qualified)
Got LASIK done which delayed my application due to 4 months post-op.
Interview: February 8th, 2024
Medical: February 8th, 2024
Medical Documents: July 15th, 2024
Aircrew Selection: October 7th - 8th, 2024 (Passed for all trades)
Background check: Started October 10th, 2024
Position Offered: Pending
Swearing In: Pending
BMQ: Pending
may I know if you are a PR or citizen?

Recruiting Centre: CFRC - Victoria
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: OFFICER
Trade Choice 1: NWO
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:

Application: January 10th, 2023 ( at CFRC Edmonton - then closed as I relocated to Victoria)
Re-Open Application: November 15th, 2023 (VIctoria, BC)
First Contact: March 30, 2022
CFAT: May 17, 2022
Pre-Assessment application: Nov 22nd, 2023
MOST: January 11th, 2024
Interview/Medical: February 21st, 2024
Medical Forms Submitted: March 7th, 2024
Med Fit: May 14th, 2024
Background Check: Completed everything January 22nd, 2024 (Not the Pre-Security screening)
Reliability status Granted: May 29th, 2024
Security Screening level 3: Submitted May 31st
Competition List: August 27th, 2024
Selected: October 2nd, 2024
Position Offered:
Enrolment:
BMOQ:
Congratulations on being selected! Have you received an offer yet?

Hey bro,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and I wish you the best of luck with the application!
I am also currently in the security screening process. I submitted my application back in November 2022; security screening started in June 2023, and it has been 16 months already. I am a PR now and will be able to become a citizen next year.
Please share any information you have about the new initiative to shorten the time of security screening with us.
Thank you!
For sure, I have not heard any news yet and am kinda skeptical about sending another email asking how the process is going (been a month I heard from it). Maybe I email again in November eh?

Hey bro,
Thank you!
Yo, i'm with you in the same boat, security clearance started this august 2nd.

PR for 6 years and in process to get the citizenship, i'm trying to understand if the country of origin has something to do with the during of the process, i'm pretty sure if you are coming from USA or china the lenght will not be the same.
Where are you from bud ? I'm from france, and knowing the process can take years just depresses me lol.

For sure, I have not heard any news yet and am kinda skeptical about sending another email asking how the process is going (been a month I heard from it). Maybe I email again in November eh?
yep, i think it is not a bad idea

Yo, i'm with you in the same boat, security clearance started this august 2nd.

PR for 6 years and in process to get the citizenship, i'm trying to understand if the country of origin has something to do with the during of the process, i'm pretty sure if you are coming from USA or china the lenght will not be the same.
Where are you from bud ? I'm from france, and knowing the process can take years just depresses me lol.
unfortunately, i am from china.... i heard that PR from NATO countries can get the security done faster and normally no problems at all, but not sure about people like me, even though i will definitely be loyal to Canada.
chinese government would not be happy to share anything CAF requests about me.

Back