• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

anyone going to BMQ July 31st? (St. Jean)

S McPhee

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone going to BMQ starting July 31st?

I finally got my job offer as an NES OP!!! 

I am from Edmonton and they havent given me a swearing date yet. My godfather is a Captain with 1VP and he wants to swear me in. Cant wait to leave my BMQ is set for June 12.

I expect That i'll be headed for july BMQ...  I had my interview and medical last week.  The interviewer said that if all goes good with the medical I should get a job offer fairly quick...  And therefore could be looking at BMQ in July.

It happens so fast, it makes you kinda scared. It took me less from application start to job offer less than 2 months. I am just happy cause i have worked so hard to get this career started.

I handed in my application about 4 weeks ago...  And now i'm merit listed and waiting for a job offer...  The process was really quick for me. 

Damn man that was fast. I think the Conservatives really want us  new recruits in!!!!!!

I'm starting BMQ (St. Jean) on July 31, was supposed to start July 3 in borden.. but the course got cancelled :(

Regular Force: RMS Clerk.

NJL,

Me too.  I was supposed to go July 3rd, but received a call saying it was re-scheduled for July 31st.  Looks like I'll be seeing you there.

S McPhee,

It sounds like we're in pretty well in the same situation... I'm also getting sworn in at the CFRC in Halifax, but I was told mine's June 12 not 13... I got my call yesterday (Wed) afternoon, was a little bit dissapointed at first with having to wait the extra time... but I guess it gives me a little more time to get ready and enjoyed some of the summer.

hmm... I hope I got the date right.  I was told June 13th at 13:30. 

Either way, at least I know of at least one person going the same time as I am.  Feel free to pm anytime. 

I was told to be there on June 12 at 1:30, ceremony at 3:15.... what where you told before the course date change, cuz the lady said my enrollement date didn't change. I might give them a call on Friday, just to confirm the date.

I just recall being told June 13th at 13:30 (1:30).  I wasn't told specifics about the swearing in process or anything, so I'm not too sure.  They reached me on my cell phone without pen and paper handy, so with all of the excitement, I may have got it slightly wrong.

I've confirmed... I'm getting sworn in on June 13 at 13:30.  I guess they are swearing in people on both days.

Yeah they must be... I confirmed today that's mine's still June 12.

I'll be training in St. Jean from 31 July to 13 October.  Armoured Crewman.  Getting sworn in on July 12.

I just found out today that I am being switched back to the July 4th BMQ..... so I wont be going with you guys after all. 

im leavin for class to star on july 31st as infantry cant wait shud be fun

I figured with only 12 days to go I'd refresh this post incase someone missed it the first time around... it should be an adventure and a great experience... Good luck to all recruits "shipping out" for BMQ soon... remember we gotta work as a team and stay positive :salute:   

Back