• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone Else's Enrollment Going So Fast?

I applied at the end of April and when they reviewed my file they noticed I had written down I had a medical condition that required a daily medication (hypothyrodism) so they did my medical first and I had to get forms filled out, bloodwork etc...and my file had to be sent away for approval. They told me to book my CFAT around 2-3 weeks later, so my medical would be back.  Well, I submitted my application on April 30--Medical came back May 24, wrote CFAT...got conditional offer (waitted to be meritied) and rec'd my Offer of Employment June 8 and got my package in the mail the following week.  So it was quick for me as well.

So I think you will receive your offer soon...they are busy these days in the recruitting center(s) just keep calling them every week...persistance pays off!

Well I just got word back from the Edmonton CFRC, after two months of waighting, that I will be doing my CFAT and Interview on the 3rd of july. My medical will be booked shortly after and my file manager told me i should be on BMQ buy the end of Aug early Sept.

im back on for august 13th, a hold up for my credit check but its good now. waiting to be sworn in and im off. cant wait!

First post !!

Hi everyone

I sent my papers in last tuesday (july 3rd) and they told me to expect a call in 1 or 2 weeks max, so i'll keep updating my process here.

hope everything goes well

Mine went pretty quick which I posted earlier in this thread so I got my conditional offer of employment last week and my real offer of employment on monday now all I'm waiting for is to be sworn in which is on the 16th of August and then I leave for BMQ the 1st of september and BMQ starts the 3rd of september to the 3rd of December.  WoooHooo... NAVY here I come. And it only took me 15 years to decide to get off my ass and do it and only 4 years of being eligible to do it.

Back